Chapter Forty Eight

Aanya pov

I looked at neha di stunned hearing her words how in the fucking hell she knew about this…… “How??” I said still stunned and confused looking at neha di….. “who told you this di???” I said taking an deep breathe….. “Nivaan told me” she said making me stunned again…..  I looked at neha di confused wondering why  Nivaan did that when I heard…… “I lied to you aanya” she said looking at me….. “I already knew Nivaan before” she said making me startled…..

What in the fucking hell I looked at her more confused…… “I met Nivaan six months ago he came to me and proposed me one day” she said taking an deep breathe….. “but I rejected him because of our family” She continued…… “nivaan kidnapped me from the wedding and forced me to marry him” she said tensedly….. “Tell me di did he forced you? Did he hurt you? I know he was working with raghav” I said worriedly……

“no aanya he would never hurt me” she said softly with some emotions….. I looked at neha di and saw something in her eyes when she told this…… “I didn’t know about Raghav involvement until last night” she said…… “when I saw you at the dinner I felt there is something wrong with you so I forced nivaan to reveal the truth” she said sighing…… “do you have feelings for him di????” I asked her……

“yes I like him aanya” she said turning in red blushing….. I sighed in relief I can see neha di loves nivaan and happiness in her eyes….. I was worried that Raghav destroyed her life but I am glad she is happy with nivaan….. I was in deep thought when I felt someone holding my hand…… I looked up and saw neha di looking at me concernedly….. when I heard “nivaan told me raghav forced you to marry him” she said making me stiffened……

“Di” I said looking at her stunned and baffled at her words……. “Tell me what are you hiding aanya??” she said looking at me..…. “Tell me the truth aanya what exactly happened in Jaipur” she asked me holding my hands…… looking at her eyes tears started to fall from my eyes when I started explaining her from what happened to till now….. By the end me and neha di were crying while she hugged me tightly…… “I am so sorry aanya I couldn’t able to protect you” she said wiping my tears looking at my face….. we both stayed there in silence for few minutes without saying any words……

I took an deep breath calming down when I looked up at neha di I saw her in deep thought….. “Di what are you thinking??” I said to her while shaking her shoulder slightly….. She came out of her thoughts and looked at me concerned….. “I still don’t understand aanya if he is an monster then why did he defended you from our family” she said making me stunned……

She was right I am still confused by his bipolar behaviour towards me…..but I did remember when he defended me in the party and at work…… I was in deep thoughts when I heard neha di say “give this marriage an chance aanya”…… I looked at her stunned while anger coursed through me “how can you say like this di??” I said snarling at her angrily……. “Listen aanya think about the child” neha di started but I cut off her saying “what in the fucking hell di??”…… “after hearing everything he did to me you want me to give this marriage an chance di” I said fuming in rage……

I was shocked when she said to give an chance to raghav I looked at her disappointed……. “You are pregnant aanya you are no longer alone think about the child’s life too” she said looking at me….. “me and my child will be perfectly fine without him” I snapped at her….. “whatever happen it was past aanya I think raghav cares for you” she said sighing…… “don’t mistake obsession for care di” I said gritting my teeth…….

“All I am asking you is to give this relationship an chance” she said softly…… “there is no relationship between me and him di” I said grimly…… “still think about this aanya” di said after sometimes neha di left while I kept on thinking what she said….. infact I was hurt I thought she will support and help me but I was wrong I chuckled bitterly…..

I stood in the balcony looking at the darkness of the sky thinking how my life changed in this past few months….. everything happened so fast I was single and happy then got married forcefully now I am pregnant….. thinking about my child my hand automatically went near my stomach protectively I might hate him for what he did to me……

but I can never hate this child “mama will always love my baby” I said softly….. I was still looking at the sky when I heard “what are you doing here babydoll???”…. I turned around and saw raghav standing near the door looking at me…… “its cold outside come inside babydoll” he said while I walked inside without answering him…… I stood near the bed looking at the photo when I said “why did you married me raghav????”.......

Please do vote and comment.........