Chapter Twenty Five

Aanya pov

Three weeks we stayed in Italy for three weeks just like he said he fucked me whole night every day in those three weeks….. After that day when he found out about those pills he didn’t took me out that much…. Right now we are in his private jet on the way to Mumbai….. I am scared there might be an chance that I can be pregnant knowing what he did to me every night…..

I looked at window how my life changed in one month I still didn’t know what happened to neha di….. Goddammit because of all this I forget my job I need to contact riya my best friend to let her know….. I turned and looked at my side where he sat….. “I want my phone” I said looking at him while he looked at me raising his eyebrows….. “Why baby doll??” he asked amused I glared at him….

“I need to call my office to let them know” I said looking at him….. “No need for that its already done” he said making me shocked…. “What??? What do you mean by that” I asked stunned….. “I already called your boss and informed him about your absence” he said shrugging his shoulder….. What the fuck Noone know what I do till now everyone thought I was still in Delhi…. But how in the hell he knows about it did he got me investigated….

“Don’t over think so much baby doll I know so much about you” he said making me grasp in shock….. “You planned everything before to trap me didn’t you??” I asked him fuming…… “yes baby doll” I did he said smirking evily…. “You fucking bastard how dare you??” I said angrily rising my hand to slap him…. Before I could do he grabbed my wrist tightly pulling me towards him…..

“Watch your mouth baby doll I don’t want to hear you swearing or else you won’t like the consequences” he said gripping my jaw with his other hands….. “I will you are an bastard, coward who shows his strength to an women an fucking weak pig” I said screaming at him…. I saw his eyes turned darker in anger while he tightened his hold on my jaw I groaned in pain…..

In flash he smashed his lips on mine giving an rough, hard kiss I felt him tuck my hair snapping my neck…. While he kissed me harder and more I tried to push him away with my other hand….. He pulled away gripping my jaw and his thumb caressing my bottom lips….. “Why are you making this hard baby doll the sooner you accept is better for you” he said looking at me…..

He let go me when I didn’t answer him I will never accept him but I didn’t say it out loud knowing what he will do…. I looked away at the window not wanting to see his face but I still felt his eyes on me…… I woke up due to turbulence I saw that my head was on his shoulder while he was holding my waist and an blanket covered on me….. I saw his eyes still closed how in the hell I got here I thought sighing……

I slowly moved away but stopped when he tightened his hold on my waist….. I saw trying to remove his hand from me when I heard “you are awake baby doll” he said I turned and saw his grey eyes looking at me….. He pulled me closer our face had almost an inch gap while he kept looking at my eyes…… he removed the hair disturbing my eyes tucking it behind my ears softly while he kissed my forehead before letting me go…..

After he let me go I got up from my seat went to bathroom confused by his behaviour…… few hours ago he was the one who manhandled me but why he is behaving soft and gentle with me….. I still don’t get is bipolar attitude and to top it off he knows about my work and everything…… sighing I washed my face and came out sat quietly on my seat….. Few hours later our flight landed in Mumbai his car was waiting for us in the airport…. I sat in the car looking at the window watching the route they are driving….

I already knew he won’t take me to sachdev mansion for sure….. After 20 minutes I saw an huge gate with singhania name in its side few seconds the gate opened and I saw an huge mansion….. I wanted to get out this car but that jerk locked the door in my side….. He came and opened my door showing his hand but I didn’t took it….. We walked inside while he was holding my waist in tight grip before we could enter I saw an old lady in mid 50’s came with aarti plate…..

I stood there in entrance with him while she took aarti I saw his dad also standing besides….. After that we went inside rajiv uncle pulled me into an hug asking “how are you Aanya dear??”….. “I am fine Mr.singhania” I said pulling away from him…. “Ohhh call me dad dear” he said smiling at me while I smiled little at him….. “You guys must be tired raghav take her to your room” rajiv uncle said smiling…..

I wonder how he can be his father when he was smiling and behaving like an gentleman but his son who is an beast….. He pulled me to the stairs and walked towards some corridor finally stood in front of an double door….. “This is our room baby doll” he said with smirk and opened the door…. I walked inside and got startled  when I saw an huge bed in the center of the room and on the wall there was an picture of us….

Please do vote and comment......