Chapter Thirty Four

Aanya pov

I turned and looked at the screeching women who is glaring at me…. “I am the only daughter of ayush sharma owner of sharma industries” Ishani said snapping……. “And you???” She said pointing her hand at me “you are Noone I can make your life hell” she snarled at me…. I looked at her giving boring look “are you done??” I said making her more angry….. “I am sure we can see who is making whose life hell here” I said smirking at her and walked away…..

Who the hell she thinks she is to threaten me I didn’t get this position by using my family name…. I worked so hard to get this position and I have seen so many people trying to mess with me…. Only in the end they ruined themselves which I might have something to do with…. I dont let any stupid bitch ruin me and people in bangalore knows that clearly…. I walked out and saw an car waiting for me I got in then drove off…..

By the time I reached singhania mansion I went to his room and get freshed changing my dress…. After having dinner I walked into the closet changed into my pj’s and came out….. I was suddenly pulled towards the bed when I looked to see it was raghav…. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him I looked at him annoyed…. “Tell me baby doll how was your first day??” he asked making me shocked….

Why the hell he is behaving like an caring husband I thought…. “It was fine” I said trying to pull away from him…. “Good” he said smashing his lips on mine after few seconds I kissed him back…… he kissed me hard and deep nibbling my lips between his teeth…. I moaned loudly when he pushed to the bed and kept on kissing my neck…… I felt him rip my top making me grasp in shock I tried to push him away but he held my hands in tight hold…..

I felt his other and grab my breast squeezing it harshly while I moaned in pain….. He kept on kissing and sucking my breast and in flash he ripped my bra throwing it away….. “So beautiful baby doll” he said sucking my left breast while I moaned his name….. He pulled away from me I was still in haze trying to clear my mind when I saw him remove his pants…. I swiftly tried to get up from the bed only to dragged back by him again….. He pulled my pants and ripped my panties off…. In single thrush he pushed himself into while I screamed due to sudden force…… he fucked me hard and fast while I screamed Cumming…..

i felt his shoulder tensed when he growled and came inside me…. He took me two more times  that night after that I feel asleep….. For the next few days I settled in my job while Sarah and me become good friends…… by Friday I got ready in my black pencil skirt and blue top and went to work…..

Today instead of raghav driver dropped me at work which I am so thankful….. It was becoming an routine everyday he dropped me at work and I didn’t liked it….. I walked into the office building and saw everyone rushing here and there tensed…… what is happening here I looked at everyone confused and went to my cabin…..

Sarah rushed to my cabin seeming excited…. “What is going on here Sarah??” I asked her confused…. “Ohhh you don’t know we are getting an new ceo” she said excitedly….. “What do you mean??” I asked her….. “Our company has been bought by some big companies and the ceo is going to come here today” she said excitedly….. “Ohhh” I said looking surprised at overly excited Sarah…. “What just ohhh you know I heard that ceo is most handsome man” she said grinning…..

I shrugged my shoulders giving an uninterested look…. “Oh my god are you even an women” she said shocked…. “What are you saying Sarah??” I said looking at her annoyed…. “Every women in this office are excited to see the new hot ceo and here you are not caring about anything” she said dramatically….. I rolled my eyes “I am not interested in any hot ceo” I said….

Hell I have enough of men problem in my life and I don’t need one…. After some talk sarah left my cabin while I continued my work….. Who bought this company all the sudden I thought in my mind…. After few hours I got an mail saying everyone to gather around for ceo introduction…. I came out of my cabin and saw Sarah we both walked together to the conference hall…..

I saw Ishani and her minions touching up there make up while almost every woman in the hall looked excited….. “What is so amazing about this new ceo that everyone here is so excited” I asked Sarah…. “What you don’t know he is one of the top business in the country” Sarah said I had this feeling something is going to happen….. We heard footsteps then I turned looking around and shocked to see the person walking towards the stage……

Please do vote and comment......