Chapter Forty One

Aanya pov

I stood there looking at everyone faces while raghav stood besides me holding my hand…. “Yes aanya is my wife and she is pregnant with my child” he said proudly looking at everyone…… I heard everyone grasp looking at us while I saw ishani faces pales more…. Fucking bitch because of her I am in trouble now I don’t know what this beast will do for trying to hide this….. “Now that everything is cleared everyone get back to your work” raghav said coldly….

He turned around holding my waist he pulled me out from the cafeteria……. I could hear people whispering while he walked towards the lift going to his floor….. All the while he didn’t say anything but kept pulling towards his cabin…. When we walked inside his cabin he locked the door in flash he smashed his lips on mine….. I stood there shocked without responding to his kiss while he tucked my hair making me grasp…..

He kept on kissing me deeply I felt my body getting hot and bothered…. I don’t know when I started reciprocating his kiss while I moaned loudly pulling his hair by my hand….. He pulled away when I was almost out of breathe while he smirked looking at me…. “You are pregnant” he said smiling widely I felt his hand touch my stomach softly….. I grasped when I felt his rough hand and heat from his hand on my stomach….. I saw him kept looking at my stomach smiling….

I kept on looking at his face I have never seen him smile happily right now the smile in his face is not evil….. I could see happiness and proud look in his eyes….. All the sudden he pulled his hand away the smile in his face vanished….. I saw his eyes replaced with anger and rage I shivered seeing those cold eyes…… “when??” He said in an calm tone but I knew that there is an storm behind his calm tone…..

I stood there not answering his question when I heard “when did you know about this???” He snapped at me angrily….. I flinched at his tone taking deep breathe “I took an test on last Monday” I said nervously….. I saw his eyes darken in angry which was directed to me…. “One week you knew about this for one week yet you didn’t say this to me” he snarled at me….. “Are you even planning to say this to me baby doll??” he asked angrily……

I looked away from him not wanting to answer his question….. Suddenly he pulled me towards him slamming into his hard chest his other hand gripped my jaw making me look at him…. “You weren’t going to say about this aren’t you” he said gritting his teeth….. I glared at him angrily “yes” I said angrily trying to push him away….. “You got me pregnant on purpose by forcing me” I snapped at him….. He kept on looking at me while tightened his hold on my jaw……

I groaned in pain when he realised he was hurting me and let go off my jaw….. “How long???” He asked clenching his fist trying to control his anger….. “I am 6 weeks long” I said while an evil smirk formed in his face….. Fucking bastard I cursed him inwardly knowing he understood when he got me pregnant…… “why did you told this people about us??” I asked him fuming….. “No one disrespect my wife baby doll” he said furiously……

I chuckled at him dryly “then what about you??? Do you even respect me??” I asked angrily…… “if you are done I have to get back to work” I snapped at him turning around to walk away…… before I could reach the door he hugged me from the back pulling me inside…… he twirled me around making me look at him…. “I do respect you baby doll” he said looking at my eyes making me furious….. “No you don’t if you have then you wouldn’t have touched me without my permission” I snarled at him raging……

He chuckled at me caressing my cheeks softly making me more angry…… “you are mine baby doll mine” he said smirking at me….. “Let me go” I snapped at him trying to control my anger I wanted kill him right now badly….. “Don’t over work too much baby doll it’s not good for the baby” he said kissing my forehead and pulled away from me…… I looked at him stunned and confused by his bipolar behaviour….

I shook my head clearing my mind I turned around angrily I was about to open the door when I heard….. “don’t think I forgot that you tried to hide your pregnancy you will be punished for that babydoll” he said making me stunned….. Fucking bastard I cursed him angrily without looking back I walked out from his cabin….. I came to my cabin sat down in my seat sighing and thinking how my life turned in this six weeks from married to pregnant…..

Raghav pov

I sat in my chair feeling excitement and nervous at the same time…… my babydoll is pregnant I am going to be an father I thought while an smile laced in my lips….. Then i realised the fact that she tried to hide her pregnancy and how in the fuck everyone in this office knew about this……

I immediately called aanya bodyguard after few minutes he came to my cabin….. When I heard what he said I was fuming in rage “why the fuck I haven’t informed about this before??” I said growling at him….. “Sorry sir” he said but I cut him off by saying “get lost”…… how fucking dare that bitch ishani tried to hurt my babydoll I thought fuming in rage…….

Too bad she messed with the wrong person now I am going to destroy sharma industries….. I took my phone and immediately called the one person who could make it happen……

after few rings I heard him pick his call “I need you to destroy sharma industries within 24 hours” I said…… “consider it done raghav” he said cutting the call while I sat there smirking….. Now how I should punish my babydoll for trying to hide this from me I thought…… When an idea appeared in my mind Ohh babydoll you are in for an big surprise tomorrow I thought smirking widely….

Please do vote and comment.......