Chapter Thirty Three

Aanya pov

After having breakfast I walked towards his room stood Infront of door nervously……taking an deep breathe I walked inside and saw him sitting in the couch with his laptop….. “We need to talk” I said calmly looking at him…. While he looked up from the laptop rising his eyebrows….. “I am starting my job from tomorrow” I said and saw his eyes narrowing at me….. “I got transferred from Bangalore” I continued looking at him…. “You don’t need to work babydoll” he said grimly……

“I do and you can’t stop me” I said getting annoyed at him….. “Are you sure baby doll??? I can make sure you won’t get single job in Mumbai” he said smirking….. “You wouldn’t” I snarled at him looking furious….. “Fine you can work I will assign an car for you” he said grimly…. That’s it I looked at him shocked I was expecting an huge tantrums from him…..but he agreed so easily now I feel something is different wrong……

Rest of day went so fast I called riya and told her to pack my things and sent it to here….. When it was time to sleep I changed into my pj’s and came out of the bathroom…. I saw raghav sitting in the bed leaning on the headboard….. I slowly walked to my side of bed and sat down I could feel his eyes on me all the while….. When I was about to lie down I felt him pull me towards him….. I grasped due to the sudden force I landed on his hard chest….. “Let me go” I said looking at him angrily…..

“What no good night kiss baby doll??” he said smirking at me….. I looked at him stunned what the hell is wrong with him I was about to pull away from him when he smashed his lips on mine……. I felt him tuck my hair making me grasp while he slipped his tongue inside and kissing me deeply……. I was almost out of air when he pulled away I laid besides him quietly not saying an word after that kiss…..

Next morning I woke up feeling excited and nervous for my new job…… still I miss my old office in Bangalore and also my friends there….. I got ready wearing grey trousers with black top and matching jacket…. I came out of the closet dressed up I saw raghav standing Infront of the mirror pinning his cufflinks…. I walked towards the couch grabbing my bag I checking it suddenly I felt an hand grabbing my waist…..

I grasped when he hugged me “you are looking so beautiful baby doll” he said kissing my earlobes….. I tried to remove his hands off me when he turned me around now I was facing him….. “Listen clearly baby doll I want you to answer my call and text immediately” he said gripping my waist tightly….. “I don’t want you to talk even with an single guy if I find out you won’t like the consequences” he said threatening me…..

I nodded my head not wanting to ruin my first but deep inside I was fuming in anger…. How dare he ordering me and telling me what to do and not…… he let me go not before kissing me hardly….. We both went down and had our breakfast I was surprised when rajiv uncle didn’t mind me working…… raghav dropped me at my office again warning me…..

After raghav left I walked inside I saw the everyone looking at me curiously….. I asked the receptionist and got into the lift going on the top floor….. When I came out of the lift I saw an girl in her mid twenties waiting for me….. “Hi you must be aanya” she said I nodded at her…. “I am sarah I am your team mate” she said smiling…. “Hi Sarah” I said smiling back at her…. “Come on let me show you around then I will take you to your cabin” Sarah said….
She showed me around explaining everything then showed my cabin after that she took me to hr department…..

I signed some documents they already got my details from Bangalore branch….. While we were on the way to my cabin I saw an girl glaring at me…. What is wrong with her why the hell she is glaring at me….. Noone here know I was married to Raghav singhaniya I thought sighing in relief….. “That’s Ishani sharma she works in design team” Sarah said looking at her….. “But why she is glaring at me like wanting to kill me” I asked Sarah confused…..

While Sarah pulled me to my cabin “well you got in her way that’s why” she said making me more confused….. “What??” I asked Sarah looking confused….. “Well the job you got it was supposed to be hers until you got transferred from Bangalore” sarah said….. “Great now I already have an enemy here” I said sighing…..

While Sarah chuckled “yes you do I guess you better stay away from her and her minions” Sarah said and left me alone to do work…… whole day went fast me getting to know the process and work going on here….. I had lunch with Sarah while she introduced me around and also I saw Ishani and her minions glaring at me all the while….

By evening I got an text from raghav saying that an car is waiting for me outside….. Sighing I grabbed my bag walking out of my cabin but only to be stopped by Ishani who is glaring at me with hatred…. “You think you can come from no where and take my place” she said angrily….. “I am not taking your place ms.sharma I just got transferred from Bangalore” I said sighing….

“Listen clear bitch you messed with an wrong person I will make sure you won’t even last in this company for an week” she said making me roll my eyes…. “We will see about that ms.sharma” I said trying to walk away…. “You??? do you know who I am??” she screeched loudly….

Please do vote and comment......