Chapter Twelve

Aanya pov

I stood Infront of the mirror staring at my reflection…. I saw my both cheeks had haldi and the mehndi in my hands turned into almost dark brown….. I was just missing an mangalsutra and sindoor in my forehead or else I would look like an bride…. This is wrong I hit my hand on the wall started to wash my face…. I removed haldi from my face making sure no one see it…. I applied concealer to my face covering the bruise and light yellowish tint on my skin….. After getting ready I went down had my breakfast…. Thank god Noone noticed me also he was not there in the dining table…. I sighed in relief after breakfast I went to neha di room saw her in beautiful yellow lehenga….. “You are looking so beautiful di” I said smiling at her…… “you too Aanya” she said smiling at me…… we both went down for the haldi function……

I stood away from di looking at her while whole family started applying haldi on her face…… my mind flashed me the morning incident but I shook my head not wanting to think anything…. Goddamn it I need to find a way to get rid of that video from his phone….. I was thinking about finding an way to get his phone when I felt an vibration….. I jerked in the place I stood I looked around saw Noone was looking at me….. I could feel the slow vibration on my core that bastard I cursed him….. I looked around trying to find him when I saw him sitting in the stage covered with haldi smirking at me….. Fucking asshole bastard I cursed when I felt the speed of the vibration increased….. I tried my best not to moan controlling it by biting my lips…..

I took an chair near me sat down holding the armrest tightly…… I felt the speed kept on increasing while I was almost about to cum it stopped…. I groaned in relief and unsatisfied for not finding my release….. I felt an hand tap on my shoulder I jolted in my seat….. “Hey are you alright???” arnav asked me concernedly….. “Yes” I whispered softly looking away from him…. “You look little flushed are you sure???” he asked sitting besides…. Why this situation getting worse I cursed in my mind…. “Yeah I am fine having some cramps” I lied through my teeth….. “Are you sure???” he asked concernly while I nodded my head…. “You didn’t apply haldi” he asked me questioningly…. “I don’t think they would like that” I said shrugging my shoulders….. He looked at me confused but chose not to ask anything……

After few minutes he went somewhere and got something in an bowl…. I looked at him curiously what he brought in that bowl….. When he got close I saw it was filled with haldi….. Ohhh no this is bad I thought he looked at me smiling took haldi on his hands and applied it on my cheeks….. I jerked on my seat pushing away his hands not just because he applied haldi to me but also that Goddamn thing started vibrating in high speed…… he looked at me shocked “I am sorry” I said looking at him….. “Its fine it’s my fault” he said guilty…. “No its not it just that my cramps hit me on that time” I lied not wanting to hurt him….. He just nodded his head I saw hurt flash in his eyes….. Why are you making it hard arnav if only I met you in an different situation I would have definitely fallen for you I thought sighing….. “I think I need some rest I am going to my room” I said getting up from the chair…. “OK do you need anything” he asked me concerned…..

“I am fine arnav” I said smiling slowly I took two steps but turned back to him……  I took the haldi from the bowl and applied it on his cheeks…. He grasped looking at me stunned while I blushed little and ran away from him….. I was about to go to my room when gowri aunty called me and asked me to check on something to my bad luck….. I agreed having no option but I felt it stopped making me sigh in relief….. I went to kitchen and checked on the arrangements….. By the time I finished the work aunty gave me the haldi function was over….. Thank god just few more hours until the wedding…. I went to my room locking it immediately I ran to the bathroom when I was about to open the door…. I felt an hand gripped my hair pulling me from behind making me grasp…..

Please do vote and Comment.......