Chapter Six

Aanya pov

Throughout the whole breakfast I felt his eyes on me time to time…. I didn’t raised my head in his direction knowing that bastard enjoying my misery way too much…… finishing the breakfast I went to see neha di and helped our getting ready for mehndi function….. From today the wedding function takes place in three days is the wedding day….. I was hoping this three days will go faster so I can leave this place immediately…… I was helping neha di when gowri aunty asked me to do arrangements of the stage for mehndi function….. Ofcourse she gave me an hard task to make me suffer…. I was trying to fix some flowers on top of the wall with the help of ladder….. I was pinning some flowers when the ladder shook hard I was about fell down to the ground…. I closed my eyes waiting to feel the pain which never came…. I opened my eyes and greeted with an pair of brown eyes looking at me amused……

That’s when I realised I was not on ground instead the brown eyed guy holding me….. He let me go while I murmured “thank you” softly and ran away….. I could hear him chuckle when i ran away…… who is this new guy I have already enough problem in my life because of guys….. I went to the room wore my dark green color lehenga did simple bun hairstyle…. After wearing my earrings and bangle I came out of the room went to the place where the function is happening….. I stood away in the corner and saw neha di along with her friends happily getting mehndi….. I know Noone will like me there so I chose to stay far away…. I saw how happy neha di is looking without knowing the storm coming in her life….. “You know you should get mehndi too” I heard an voice say….. Turning around I saw the same brown eyes looking at me curiously…. “I don’t like mehndi that much” I Said shrugging my shoulder…..

“I am arnav” he said holding his hand…. I took his hand shaking lightly “Aanya” I said….. “You are???” he asked curiously…. “Brides cousin sister” I said looking at neha di….. “You???” I asked him raising my eyebrows…. “I am groom’s friend” he said casually which made me shocked….. I nodded and immediately left from there not wanting to stay what if he is also like that bastard….. I could hear him calling my name I turned around “what???” I said little harshly….. He looked at me shocked “sorry if I said something wrong” he said guilty….. I sighed “I am sorry I am little under weather” I said softly….. He chuckled “its ok so friends” he said asking me…. “Friends” I said shaking his hand….. “So you are now my friend I have an friendly request” he said grinning…. “What???” I asked while he pointed mehndi I sighed nodding my head in positive….

After God knows how long I saw my both hands covered with mehndi designs….. While arnav showed thumps up grinning at me…. Why the hell I agreed to this in first place….. I felt some one glaring at me from the past hour but I thought it was one of my aunties…. I looked around to see everyone busy then who was glaring at me…. Looking around my eyes locked on very angry red grey eyes….. I saw him glaring at me jaws ticking I gulped looking away did he saw when I was talking to arnav I thought….. I got up from the sofa started to walk away to my room only to be stopped by an hand…. Turning I saw arnav holding me “hey are you hungry” he asked while I shook my head no at the same time my stomach growled….. He chuckled dragged me to table and made me sat in chair and went away…. I saw him coming with an plate of food he sat beside me starting to feed me….

I tried to stop arnav from feeding me but he insisted that it was his idea to get mehndi so he was responsible….. In the end I gave up he feeded me while I felt an very angry looking grey eyes glaring at me whole time….. When arnav almost finished feeding I tried to get up but he held my hands not letting me go…… “are you going to go out like this” he said raising his hands….. I looked at him stunned when he wiped the sauce from my lips…. “Thanks” I said hurriedly left the table…… but to my bad luck neha di called me so I sat besides hearing her talk through whole function…. By the time I went to my room I was to tired I went to bathroom washed my mehndi….. After changing my dress I went and had dinner and came to my room fast locking it….. I felt something bad is going to happen throughout the dinner I still remember his red eyes when he glared at me….. Sighing I pushed the dresser near the door and turned around grasped shockingly…….

Please do vote and comment.....