Chapter Fifty Two

Raghav pov

We came back from hospital in the evening while I carried aanya to our room….. I left aanya in our room telling lakshmi ma to take care of her…… I sat in my study thinking about what happened last night when I heard an knock….. “Come in” I said while I saw my father came Inside with disappointment clearly visible in his eyes….. He stood in my study glaring at me “didn’t I warn you son not to do something that you will regret” he said angrily….. I looked down in shame I was already feeling guilty after hearing my father words it making me feel more guilty of my actions……

“stop doing whatever you are doing to her raghav she is your wife” he said glaring at me….. “She deserves the best raghav treat her like an queen” he Continued while I looked at him….. “If you don’t fix your mistakes soon I will interfere and I am sure you won’t be liking the consequences” he said staring at me….. While I glared at him anger rising in my body knowing what he will do….. He left my study leaving me alone to think I can’t lose my babydoll…..

I opened the door and walked inside my room only to find the bed empty…… “babydoll???” I called her out thinking she might in the bathroom…… I waited few minutes for her to come out when I didn’t hear an single sound I felt fear course through me….. Did something happen to her I open the bathroom door and ran inside only to find it empty…… “babydoll???” I called her again while hundreds of thoughts running in my mind….. I ran out of the room and called the maids asking where is she…… when I heard Noone saw her my worst fear came true she can’t leave me…… I ran outside calling the security to get the car and search for aanya……

I was so much stressed and afraid about aanya while I didn’t heard what my security team was saying…… until I heard “sir Mrs. Singhania didn’t leave the mansion” my security head said while I looked at him confused….. It took me few seconds to understand what he is saying when everything clicked in my mind…….

I ran inside hurriedly checking every room in the mansion….. I opened one of the guestroom and walked in only to sigh in relief seeing my babydoll sleeping in the bed…… I walked near the bed and sat down in the floor looking at her……. Seeing my doll sleeping peacefully in the bed gave me some peace knowing that she didn’t leave me yet…… I know deep inside my heart whatever I did to her is wrong by letting my possessiveness and anger take control of me…..

“I am sorry aanya” I said caressing her soft chubby cheeks…… she looks more beautiful when she is pregnant….. I stood up and lifted her in my arm making sure not to wake her…… I carried her to our room and placed in our bed softly…… “I will fix everything babydoll” I said kissing her forehead and slept in the bed holding her closely…… I woke up when I felt someone trying to push me away….. I opened my eyes and saw my babydoll trying to remove my hold from her angrily…..

I removed my hand and sat up straight while I saw aanya getting up from the bed…… before she could walk away I held her hand softly while she turned around and glared at me angrily trying to remove my hand…… I stood up from the bed still holding her hand and looking at her…. I lifted my hand and held her face caressing her cheeks…… “I am sorry babydoll” I said looking at her and saw her eyes widened in shock…… I kissed her forehead before letting her go and went to the bathroom to get ready…….

Aanya pov

I stood there stunned not moving thinking what the hell just happened here now….. When I woke up this morning I was stocked to see I was in his room….. How in the hell I came here I clearly remembered I slept in the guest room….. I turned around only to see Raghav sleeping beside me….. Did he carried back to his room I thought confused and angrily….. But what startled me more was when he apologized to me…..

I shook my head clearing my thoughts and went to the balcony……. I sat in the chair looking at the garden while my mind kept on playing that scene…… I was shocked to see guilt, honesty and more in His eyes when he apologized….. It somehow made my heart warm still I am so confused by his bipolar behaviour…… I sat there for sometime then went back inside to get fresh….. I took an hot shower changed my dress and came out only to see him waiting for me with breakfast……

“Come babydoll” I brought breakfast he said looking at me….. I sighed looking at him right now I am in no mood to fight with him……. I walked to the sofa sat down and started eating my food…… he sat there watching me eat without saying any words….. When I finished my food he gave me pills I took them not looking at him….. “Take rest babydoll” he said and carried the plates away while I looked at him confused….. Why he is not angry I thought stunned knowing that I slept in the guestroom last night…..

I stood up and walked towards the door Trying to open it….. To my surprise it was not locked what game he is playing right now……. Sighing I walked back to the bed and slept down……. By afternoon lakshmi ma woke me up for lunch while rest of the day I took good rest…… I didn’t see Raghav after the breakfast which I was so grateful….. I had my dinner and went to the one of the guestroom when I tried to open the door it didn’t open….. What the hell I thought and tried the other rooms only to find it locked……

Please do vote and comment..........