Chapter Fifty Nine

Aanya pov

Almost two weeks has been passed while I sat in the bed wide awake…… things have changed between me and Raghav more and more…….. Still raghav slept on the floor and in these days he didn’t force me for anything……. It was almost midnight yet I couldn’t sleep right now I saw raghav sleeping on the floor….. While my tummy screamed for some delicious food…… my hands caressed my slight baby bump “I am also hungry baby” I said smiling to my child…… then I looked at Raghav who is sleeping on the floor I got down from the bed……

I went closer to him and started pulling is blanket while he tugged it back an little without waking……. I tugged the blanket again still he didn’t wake up “idiot” I muttered under my breath….. I looked at him angrily with one final force I pulled his blanket away…… I waited for him to wake up still that idiot turned and slept again…… I huffed in angry and kicked his leg hard “ahhh” he screamed waking up….. Finally I sighed looking at the wide awake raghav…. When he saw me he stood up immediately “what happen babydoll are you alright??” he said worriedly…..

“Are you alright?? Are you feeling any pain??” he said frantically looking at me….. “I want to go for an drive” I said looking at him while he looked at me stunned…… “what???” He said looking at me like I have gone crazy…… “I am hungry and I am going for an drive are you coming or not???” I said huffing at him…… he looked at me for few seconds and said “give me two minutes babydoll then we will go”……. I waited for him after few minutes he came down…. we both sat in the car while raghav started driving the car…… I lowered the window down and started looking the city….. All those while I felt raghav kept on glancing at me…….

Sometimes later he stopped the car I turned and saw he stopped the car near some  restaurant…… I looked at the restaurant and back at Raghav “I don’t want to eat here” I said looking at him….. He again started driving the car around the city while I kept on looking out until something got me……. “Stop the car” I said while raghav stopped the car looking outside…… I got out from the car and saw an dhaba there….. “You want to eat here??” I heard raghav saying while I turned and glared at him…..

“You have an problem with that???” I said narrowing my eyes…… I walked inside while raghav followed me behind quietly….. When I entered the dhaba I was welcomed with delicious food smell while my mouth watered….. We both sat down I ordered tawa Pulao, pav bhaji, gulab jamun and rose milk…… I saw raghav didn’t order anything “I am not sharing my food” I said looking at him…… “I am not hungry babydoll” he said shaking his head……

after few minutes the food came while I started attacking the food eagerly……. All the while I saw raghav looking at me with small smile on his lips……. I burped loudly after finished eating everything on the plate…… while I heard raghav chuckle “do you want anything else???” He said…… “no I am full” I said caressing my stomach raghav paid the bill….. Soon we sat in the car while raghav started driving back to mansion…… I let out an yawn while my eyes started slowly drift to sleep……

Raghav pov

“Ahhh” I screamed waking up when I felt someone kick my leg……. What the fucking hell I looked up only to see my babydoll standing there looking at me….. When I saw her I immediately stood up worried and asked her if something is wrong…… “what happen babydoll are you alright??” I said worriedly….. “Are you alright?? Are you feeling any pain??” i said frantically looking at her….. “I want to go for an drive” she said looking at me…… “what???” I said looking at her she kicked me in the middle of the night to go for an drive I looked at her as if she is crazy……

“I am hungry and I am going for an drive are you coming or not???” She said huffing at me….. Now a days she is getting more moodswings because of pregnancy I thought sighing and said “give me two minutes babydoll then we will go”……. We both sat in our car while I started driving it….. I glanced at her while she kept on looking outside of the window…… these past weeks she has been behaving really weirdly….. I don’t know if its her pregnancy harmones or something else….. But thing have been changing between us….. I stopped the car near some restaurant while my babydoll looked at the restaurant and back at me….

“I don’t want to eat here” she said looking at me….. Again I started driving around for sometimes until she scream at me to the “stop the car”…… I looked at the dhaba frowning while she got out from the car excitedly….. I followed her inside we both sat down while she ordered the food…… “I am not sharing my food” she said looking at me…… “I am not hungry babydoll” i said shaking my head she looked really adorable when she was glaring at me.…… when food arrived she started eating the food while I kept on looking at her…… pregnancy did made her little more chubby and she looked really cute…..

I was so tempted to bite her cheeks and those plump lips….. But I decided not to controlling myself…… when she finished eating I paid the bill and I started driving us back…… by the time I reached the mansion I saw my babydoll sound asleep….. I picked her up from the seat without waking her up and walked to our room….. While she snuggled closer to me in sleep…. I placed in the bed softly and kneel down on the bed side….. I lifted my hand caressing her chubby cheeks and said “good night babydoll”….. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead…… when I pulled back I heard “good night raghav” my babydoll said while an smile tugged in my lips…..

Please do vote and comment........