Chapter Thirty Six

Aanya pov

I stood there glaring at him angrily when he pulled my waist and his other hand gripped my jaw tightly…. “You like to push me with that pretty mouth of yours aren’t you baby doll??” he said gripping my jaw angrily…. I tried to remove his grip which was paining a lot while he glared at me…… “you agreed to my job because of this isn’t it” I said groaning in pain…..

He loosened his grip on my jaw “I don’t want my wife to work for some jerk” he said smirking evily…… “and don’t think about quitting this job baby doll you know what I am capable off” he said pulling me close to him….. “I am not an coward like you” I said gritting my teeth….. I saw his eyes turned darker in flash he smashed his lips on mine… he kissed me so brutally drawing blood from my lips I tried to push him away when I felt his hands grip my hip tightly…..

He lifted me from the floor slamming me on the wall and grabbed my hips wrapping my legs on his waist…. I groaned in pain while he ripped my top front kissing and biting my neck….. “I wanted to do this from the moment I saw you in this skirt” he said kissing the valley between my breast….. “Get off me raghav” I screamed at him pushing his chest away….. Instead of pulling away he grabbed my hands lifting it above my head held with his one hand……

he shut me off by kissing so hard while I moaned arching my neck I could feel his hard Manhood poking on my stomach…… I whimpered when he bit my hard nipple through my bra while I felt his other hand rising my skirt….. He ripped my panties in flash and kissed my lips again….. I heard an zip opening sound then all the sudden he thrushed himself in single move…. I screamed pulling away from him while he continued to kiss and suck my neck harshly…..

He kept on pounding into me hard and fast while I moaned loudly in pleasure and pain….. After few minutes I came hard screaming his name while he came inside me biting my nape harshly….. We both stayed there breathing heavily without moving away….. Why in the hell my body reacts to his single touch damn him I thought in my mind angrily….. After few seconds I felt his hands gripping my hip tightly when he pulled me away from the wall…..

I grasped when he started walking out of the closet not letting me down….. “Let me go raghav” I said Gripping his shoulders tightly instead of answering me he throwed me on the bed…. I bounced back in the bed looking shocked at him….. I tried to move away from the bed when he grabbed my ankle flipping me in the bed….. He grabbed my hips I was on my knees on the bed “what the hell are you doing??” I screamed at him…..

“Ahhh” I screamed when I felt an sting on my ass what the hell I turned my neck to look at him…… “I am not done with you baby doll” he said smirking….. I saw his dark eyes filled with something dark carnal lust and desire….. I screamed in pain when I felt him thrush into my pussy in single move deeply…… he gripped my hair tightly while he kept on pounding into me hard and rough…… I came hard literally seeing stars before falling into sleep due to tiredness……

I woke up in the bed naked and an heavy hand on my waist…. I saw him sleeping peacefully holding me tightly fucking bastard how can he even sleep without even an ounce of guilt…… “stop thinking so much baby doll” I heard him say I saw him looking at me….. I was about to snap at him when I heard my stomach grumble loudly….. Damn him I am so hungry I looked away turning in red due to embrassment……

“Go and fresh up baby doll I will get some food” he said and got up from the bed….. I saw my skirt and lingerie ripped in the floor sighing I went to the bathroom and took an hot shower….. By the time I came out dressed I saw him sitting in the couch with food….. I saw the time it was almost midnight I sat beside him and ate my food quietly……

after finishing the food I slept off immediately on the bed….. Next day I woke up alone and late around 11.00clock feeling fresh and better....... I took an long bath in the tub relaxing my muscles then after bath I looked in the mirror and saw an huge bite mark on my nape….. I cursed him angrily for leaving bruises in my body….. I wore an plain blue saree and covered the bruises with concealer…….

Thank god it was weekend and I don’t have work or else I don’t know what would have I done……. I went down for breakfast when lakshmi ma said raghav went to work telling not to disturb me…… Rest of the day I spent my time in garden and talking with riya…. By evening I was helping Lakshmi ma with cooking….. We decided to make roti and paneer gravy for dinner alone with some jeera rice…. I was kneading the dough for the roti when suddenly I felt someone pinch my waist…. I screamed in jerking when an hand covered my mouth….. “Shhh baby doll” I heard raghav whisper near my ears and removed his hand from my mouth…..

“What are you doing??” I snapped at him not too loudly….. “I am helping my wife” he said while his hands covered mine kneading the dough softly….. “Let me go raghav” I said when I felt his lips on my neck kissing and nipping softly…… I moaned in pleasure when he found my weak spot and kept kissing and sucking it….. “Aanya beta is everything alright??” I heard an voice making me stunned…..

Please do vote and comment.......