Chapter Fourty Five

Aanya pov

Rest of the week went so fast while raghav kept on bothering me at work for not eating fruits….. I sighed closing the file I checked the time its almost around 5.00….. I am really craving some spicy food right now then I remembered there is an shop near by this building….. I took my bag and Immediately walked out of my cabin….. I walked out of the lobby and went to the shop I was welcomed with the delicious smell of chaats……

my mouth watered damn I order few chaats and sat down started eating it….. I saw few people looking at me weirdly what the hell can’t an pregnant women eat her food happily….. I was about to take an last bite when I felt someone glaring at me….. I looked up and meet with an angry grey eyes looking at me…. “What are you doing here Aanya??” he scowled at me looking at the table…..

I took an deep breathe “I was craving for some spicy food” I said looking at him…. “Lets go” he said glaring at me I stood up took money from my wallet and paid the bill….. After that he pulled my hand dragging me away to the car….. I sat in the car huffing while he sat besides me angrily….. “Why the fuck you didn’t inform me baby doll??” he asked gritting his teeth….. “I was hungry besides I don’t need to inform you everything” I said snapping at him…..

All the sudden I was pulled to his side while he pulled me into his lap making me look at him…… “what are you doing?? Let me go” I said looking at him….. “Didn’t I told you before baby doll never push me away” he said gripping my jaw…. I closed my eyes waiting to feel pain instead I felt his lips on mine….. I opened my eyes shocked to see an certain grey eyes what the fuck….. I tried to pull away from him but he tucked my hair slightly kissing me deeply…

After few seconds he pulled away smirking at me I looked at him stunned….. “If you push me again I will kiss this pretty mouth of yours everytime” he said pecking my lips….. He let me go I sat besides him thinking why the hell he is behaving weirdly…. While raghav drove us back to the mansion I was angry and annoyed with his weird behaviour…….. I was looking at the window when I heard “your family called us for dinner tomorrow” he said making me look at him……

I nodded at him then turned back sighing now why does my family calling us for dinner I thought in confusion…… I really don’t want to go there tomorrow but what option I have….. Now I have to bear those drama suddenly I remembered I forgot to talk with neha di….. Damn with this work and pregnancy I completely forgot about her….. May be tomorrow I can talk with her at the dinner…… next day evening I got ready for the dinner Wearing an wine color saree….

Thirty minutes later we reached sachdev mansion I got out taking an deep breathe here goes the drama….. We walked inside while raghav holding me by my waist….. When we entered I saw everyone in the living room and the first person who noticed us was nita aunty…… “raghav beta you are here” she said smiling widely completely ignoring me…… that’s weird why does nita aunty looks so happy to see Raghav I thought in my mind…… I saw neha di sitting along with nivaan I went near her and hugged her….. “How are you di????” I asked looking at her…… “I am fine aanya how are you???” Neha di said to me…..

We sat there talking for few minutes when gowri aunty called us for dinner…… when I reached the dinning table I saw shreya nita aunty’s sister daughter there….. What is she doing here I thought then realised the look on nita aunty face when we arrived…… no wonder when we arrived she was so excited I sighed now I have to bear this drama…… We sat down in our chair while shreya sat beside raghav giving him flirty looks……

“fucking whore” I muttered under my breathe when I felt someone holding my hand….. I saw raghav holding my hand and looking at me amused damn it did he heard what I said..…. I tried to pull my hand away but he held my hand tightly interlinking our fingers….. Soon we all started eating our dinner when I heard “I have an special announcement to make” gowri aunty said making me look at her….. I saw her looking at neha di smiling widely and then looked at everyone “I am going to be an grandmother neha is pregnant” gowri aunty said making me grasp in shock….. I looked at di who is blushing widely what is happening here….. When I came to dinner tonight I never expected to hear such news…..

I looked at neha di and noticed she had an certain pregnancy look on her face…… I saw everyone looking at neha di with happiness and excitement…… I felt an pang in my heart seeing there face knowing I am also pregnant…… every time when my aunties made me that I am unworthy to have an family I never let that get to me…… but today I really feel like an orphan sitting here in this dinner with my so called family….. “Congratulations di” I said smiling at her while everyone cheered hearing the happy news…..

Please do vote and comment......