Chapter Twenty One

Aanya pov

I woke up still sore and my body hurts like bitch…. I looked around it was dark I turned and saw the bed side empty….. I sat there tears starting to fall from my eyes I cried for my faith my life…. I cried holding my knee my jaw was hurting me more due to the slap….. “Shh baby doll don’t cry” I felt him hugging me pulling me into his lap….. I cried on his lap holding his chest while he kept caressing my back trying to calm me down…… pulling away I looked at him I saw his soft grey eyes looking at me worried…..

“Why are you doing this I don’t even know you?” I said looking at him….. I need answers and the only person who can give me that is him….. “Why??? What did I ever did to you???” I said grabbing his shirt collar….. He wiped my tears with his thumb caressing my face….. “The only thing you did is coming to my life little late” he said making me confused….. “What are you saying???” I asked him still confused…..

“Shhh baby doll we will talk about it later now come on lets get you bathed and feed your stomach” he said lifting me in his arms….. I didn’t protest him I was so tired and hungry all because of him…. He bathed me and made me wear his shirt placed me in the sofa…. All the while I looked at him confused why he is behaving gentle with me….. He brought the food and kept it in the table and pulled me into his lap started feeding me… I ate quietly while he continued to fed me…..

“Why are you behaving gentle like this right now???” I asked at him confused…. He kept the spoon in the plate looked at me “I was never mean to hurt you like this baby doll it’s just when you push me away it angers me” he said softly….. “I am born like this rough and hard so don’t make me more angry” he said kissing my forehead….. “You are supposed to marry neha di not me why did you did this??” I asked him anger rising…..

“I would never marry neha” he said making me stunned…. “Then why in the first place you agreed to this marriage?” I snapped at him….. “That was until you walked into my engagement looking like an angel in that yellow dress” he said gripping my waist…. I grasped looking at him anger raised in my body “so you saw me and you wanted me Hola here I am” I said snarling at him….. His eyes darken “hold your tongue baby doll” he said gritting his teeth…..

“Noo you tell me you saw me and you wanted my body now that you got it let me go” I said angrily….. “Noo never you are mine Aanya forever” he said growling at me….. I sat there quietly talking to him is waste I still need to find neha di…. I heard him taking deep breathe “let go to sleep” he said lifting me and walked towards the bed….. That night he slept besides me holding my waist tightly…..

Next morning I woke up sleeping on top of him…. How in the fuck I got here I cursed inwardly looking at him sleeping peacefully….. He didn’t looked scary when he sleeps I could see his handsome face with gentle look he looks almost human still I know he is an beast and an monster….. “Take an picture baby doll” he said husky tone I looked at him to see his eyes opened….. “Good morning baby doll” he said smirking while I tried to pull away from him….

“What no morning wish or kiss for me??” he said smirking in flash he got top of me holding my hands and kissed me…… pulling away he smiled looking at me kissed my forehead “let’s enjoy our honeymoon getting to know each other baby doll don’t make me angry OK” he said pulling away….. I looked at his audacity to talk like nothing happen here bastard i cursed him inwardly…. I looked around the room it has an full furnished kitchen in the suite….. I opened the fridge took the milk out and started to make coffee for me……

I sat in the kitchen stool drinking my coffee peacefully until he interrupted me….. I looked at him standing near me in towel that hung low in his hips…. Damn him I could see his six pack body and his clear vline water drops falling in his skin….. “Like what you see baby doll” he said winking at me while pouring an cup of coffee for him….. I blushed realising he caught me while I was checking him out….. I ran to the bathroom locking the door what the fuck is wrong with me why I am behaving so hormonal women…. i took an hot shower and wrapping my towel came out of the bathroom….

I looked around for my suitcase but I couldn’t find it what the hell I clearly remembered packing it….. I walked to the kitchen seeing him arranging the table “where is my bag?” I asked him…. While he looked at me stunned I realised I was standing there in towel in front of him…. What the fuck I slapped my head mentally “its there” he said still looking at me…. “No it’s not” I said huffing angrily…. He walked past me and pulled an large black trolley suitcase while I looked at him confused…..

Please do vote and comment........