Chapter Thirty Seven

Aanya pov

We both jumped pulling away shocked while I looked at the kitchen entrance and saw lakshmi ma and rajiv uncle standing there smirking….. I turned red blushing widely looking away from them….. “Is everything alright son??” Rajiv uncle asked grinning widely….. “Yes dad everything is fine” raghav said gritting his teeth and glaring at his father….. Soon raghav left not before giving me an look then rajiv uncle also left leaving me with lakshmi ma…..

“I am so happy my dear” lakshmi ma said hugging me I looked away not wanting to see her eyes…. I know what she is thinking we are not some happy and romantic couple hell I hate him so much for forcing me….. We both prepared dinner while Lakshmi ma kept talking happily I stayed there quietly giving an fake smile…. Rest of the weekend went so fast while raghav kept touching and bothering me….. That man is so insatiable I don’t even know how he has so much energy….

Monday morning I woke up hearing an loud sound from the bathroom…. I saw the bedside only to find it empty I walked towards the bathroom when I heard someone groaning….. When I walked in what I saw shocked me there sitting on the floor holding the toilet seat raghav was throwing up his guts….. What is wrong with him is he sick or what I thought and walked closer to him….. “Are you alright??” I asked looking at him…..

“Go away” I heard him say groaning and again started to throwing up…. I went closer and held his head helping him by the time he finished threwing up I helped him…… he looked almost human when he is sick I checked his temperature but it was normal then what happened to him…. After few minutes I left him along to take an hot bath….. By the time I went to the guest room to get ready for work….. After that I went to his room to check on him I saw him getting ready in the suit….

“Are you alright??” I asked him looking at his pale face…..” I am fine” he said grumpily walking away from me… we both went down for breakfast while I sat down and started eating immediately because I was so hungry…… “what is that smell???” I heard him groan holding his hand on mouth and he got up from the chair and rushed to the washroom…. Rajiv uncle and lakshmi ma looked at the direction raghav went confused…… “what happened to him I just gave his regular coffee” lakshmi ma said…..

I got up from the chair to check on him when I heard “why he is behaving like an pregnant women” lakshmi ma said…. I stiffened hearing those words oh my goddd i stood there shocked for few seconds….. Shaking my mind I rushed to the bathroom to see him again threwing up….. I helped him to settle on the bed while he groaned in pain….. “Fuck my back hurts” he groaned loudly….. I looked at him shocked lakshmi ma is right he is behaving like an pregnant women….

I helped him by giving an hot bag for his back pain and left him to rest……. All the way to my work I kept on thinking about what happened today…. Damn I forget to take an pregnancy test when I talked with riya…. I told the driver to stop near some store so that I could buy the test and check it on office….. I bought few pregnancy tests before reaching the work…. When I reached my office I hurried to my cabin then left to the bathroom carrying those test….. I carefully read the instructions and took the test waiting for the results…..

I was nervous and worried after few minutes I saw the test which had clear two pink lines…. I am pregnant I stood there not moving letting this new information sink…. I was happy and sad at the same time….. I was happy that I am carrying an life inside me but sad and angry because he did got me pregnant like he wanted….. Fucking asshole I immediately throw away the cover in the dustbin and took the test keeping it in my bag I left the bathroom…..

I sat in my cabin didn’t know what to do then I realised what happened in the morning…. I was supposed to have morning sickness but why he is having it or is it really morning sickness…. I took my phone and immediately booked an appointment with an doctor today….. Thank god he is not here today so I can go and check with the doctor….. By lunch I went out booking an cab to the hospital…..

After reaching the hospital they took some test samples I was waiting in the doctor cabin nervously….. I heard the door open and saw an lady doctor in her mid 50’s walking with an file….. “Ms.aanya right??” she asked me I nodded my head while she kept on looking at the report ….. I saw the name board in the table dr. Anjali shastri gynaecologist….. “Well congratulations Ms. Aanya you are 6 weeks pregnant” she said I sat there stunned in my seat…..

Please do vote and comment......