Chapter 2: First Sail

"Did you arrive safely?"

Lisa received a call as soon as her plane landed on the airport of Italy, she needs to take a few hours long drive going to the dock where the port of the cruise line is about to set its first sail.

"I guess I have Chaennie, are you tracking my flight?" She asked removing taking her bag out of the luggage counter.

"That's my job as your caring sister! I contacted the cruise line and they said they already arrived to pick you up," Chaeyoung said on the line.

"Well they should be or else I'll take a cab,"

"Call me or message me back when you found them, I won't bother you until I know you safely arrived at the ship,"

"Alright my poopie angel sister, I gotta go, bye!" Lisa ended the call, waiting for all her luggages to arrive, and went outside to find her name among the people waiting in the arrival.

She found her name flashed on a tablet near the automatic sliding door, a woman dress in suit went to her and gave her a bouquet of fresh sunflowers.

"Hello Mrs Lalisa Jung, I am Kim Yeri, your assistant during your stay at the Sea of Memories, I hope you had a good flight?"

"Please just call me Lisa," Lisa suggested, "It's a great experience, thank you for sending me to first class," She added.

"It could have been in a private plane but due to a strict protocol we were declined, we are very sorry for the inconvenience," Yeri apologized.

"No need for extravaganza," Lisa chuckled, "you gave me first time having my own bedroom and a spacious first class seat, it's already overwhelming," Lisa smiled at her and Yeri smiled back.

"Thank you for your great understanding, Madam Lisa, this way to the car," Yeri bow her head in the most polite ways and signaled her to come forth before her.

Lisa followed her direction going to a limousine that has all the refreshments she loves inside, from the wine section up-to her favorite snack. She is impressed by their warm welcoming from picking her up from the airport, the sunflower bouquet, snacks, and refreshments, it's probably the work of her older sister everything thing that she likes. This is really a vacation she needed to unwind.

After a couple hour going to the port, she finally saw the large cruise ship that is said to be the most luxurious and intricate piece of work that the sea of memories had produced. It took them 7 years to build the ship, and it's unfathomed how they were able to put that massive metals into the sea.

"It's gigantic," Lisa mumbled as the car arrived at the dock, infront of the entrance. Yeri opened her car door as she slowly step out.

A man wearing a white suit and black tie, on his head was a marine hat with golden buttons, if she wasn't mistaken this is the probably the captain of the ship.

"Welcome aboard Mrs Jung, I am Jin, the captain of this ship," She shake hands with the captain and bow her head.

"Hello Captain Jin, I am at awe from this massive beauty," "I can believe you run this thing," Lisa said with joy in her tone.

"Well if it isn't floating, I bet she could run," Lisa and Jin laughed.

"I'm personally inviting you to a party later on the top deck, we will have the finest of the finest cuisine to lavish, and I'm sure you will love her as much as everyone does," Jin smiled.

"I'm pretty sure I will, I'll see you around captain," Lisa bow her head once again and Jin did the same.

Yeri assisted her to her own cabin, a 300 square feet cabin that has a large balcony with a jacuzzi on the side, her own wine racks on the other side, a living space that a 65 inch smart television, walk in closet, her own glamroom beside a huge bathroom, and a king size bed. They gave her a smartphone for optional use, because wifi connections in cruise ship are through satellite and those who came from the company can be used anywhere they want for directions, land travels etc.