Chapter 34: Our Promise

A/N: Buckle up everyone.

The door of Lisa's office closed as soon as he told his last words to that cuckold fuck. He will never set foot on this place ever again, he will make sure of it.

He heard the door locked from the other side and his phone got a notification, he saw Jennie's message telling him she locked the door and posted that the doctor is out, to give them the much privacy that they needed.

He sure does, cause he couldn't come to her birthday because of an urgent meeting in Busan.

"Who— Jungkook?"

He heard Lisa's voice calling out his name, he turned to her immediately to hide his surprise for her.

"Hi," He flashes her a gummy smile, but her face darkens.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" He asked while he watched Lisa go in front of her desk and sat on the edge.

"You didn't come to my birthday party last night, I was waiting," Lisa pouted and crossed her arm, leaning her body on the rest.

"I'm sorry my love, I was ordered by The King to go to Busan last night, it's a royal command," Jungkook went in front of her and showed her what he found was her favorite flower.

Lisa's eyes beamed from the sight, "Omo!"

"I know you love sunflowers," Jungkook gave her her bouquet, "Truce?"

But Lisa crossed her arms and pouted her lips again, "How did you know I love sunflowers?"

"I saw the welcoming flower in your room the day you left," Jungkook said, "I had one with my own favorite flower too,"

Lisa nodded, "What's your favorite flower then?"

"Daisies," Jungkook answered, "Will you forgive me now?" He tilted his head pouting his lips, extending his hand for her to take the bouquet, "My arm hurt baby,"

Lisa took his bouquet, giving him a sweet smile, "Thank you, this is a beautiful gift,"

"Gift?" Jungkook laughed, "You think I'm that cheap to give a bouquet for birthday?"

"Why not? This is enough for me," Lisa smiled widely but Jungkook thought differently.

"Oh baby," Jungkook went near, towering over her. "That is just the beginning, remember you still need to reward me,"

Lisa giggled at him softly, "Then what does my handsome admiral want?"

Jungkook smiled, "Give me all your time today,"

"But I have a VVIP patient coming today," Lisa said. It hasn't been awhile since they've been together, she went to her desk to look back at her schedule, to only see his name as the only patient she had for today. She looked back at him.

"You think I wouldn't know that?" Jungkook chuckled, "I'm your patient for today, Ms Park,"

"I underestimated your influence Mr Lee Jungkook," Lisa chuckled, "I didn't know my nurse is one of your people now,"

"Well, I can't blame her for hating your ex- husband's guts, and she likes me for you," Jungkook answered as he walked towards her.

"So?" "Are you gonna ignore a patient seeking his doctor's attention?" He asked, reaching out his hand for him to take.

Lisa lips curved into her maximum width, all her bubbles popping from excitement. Who would say no to him? Only a fool would say no for a date with a handsome Grand Prince.

I believe I took an oath for that sake," Lisa walked towards him and held his hand.

"Yes, I will.. my Prince,"