Chapter 3: Two Weeks Friends

"This place is sickening!"

Lisa groaned as the second day sailing the Atlantic ocean. She woke up the first day, what she witness at the balcony is the sea. And then woke up another day and still sea!

She don't want to go out of her room yet after the night that she almost died because of her drunkenness, thankfully for that handsome man named Jungkook, he gave her a new life that finally sinks in to her that she almost died back then because of her carelessness!

And now after everything that had happen, she wanted to laze around her room for two days since they sailed, she would ask for room service and have his jacket cleaned, she doesn't know when she'll be able to give it back because she's embarrassed to admit that she really almost gotten swaddled in the ocean.

But today, now that she recovered from her embarrassment, she's bored, so bored that she would stare at the sea and wait if a dolphin will appear in her sight. But it has been 2 hours staring at the horizon but not a single water animal was seen by her naked eyes.

"Should I just go to gym?" Lisa asked herself.

She heard there's a boxing ring inside the gym, and it's been quite awhile since she spar with someone, "If there's one, there's probably a trainer as well,"

She nodded, "Yeah, I should go,"

Lisa went to her small walk in closet and wore a sleeveless adidas black sports bra, a black and white adidas pants to match her bra, and a Balenciaga shoes. She braided her brunette hair and fixes her bangs with a hair spray.

When she's done, she peak at the door to see if the royal prince or princess is around, because she just found out that there's a royalty guest which resides beside her room through the staff serving her food in her room and thankfully the hallway is empty for herself. She immediately ran towards the elevator to go down to the deck where the gym was.

As much as possible she wanted to avoid getting caught up with the royalty. Cause the last time she encountered one, it didn't end up well and she became a laughing stock of Jaewon's relative.

And when she finally entered the gym, she can hear someone punching the red bag on the corner by himself. He doesn't seems to notice her presence and she doesn't want to be notice, especially that it's just the two of them in the gym. Cruises nowadays became a vacation getaway of elderly, few of them are the same age as Lisa but you can easily count them.

She started off with a run in the treadmill for few minutes and after that she went to the drawer to get her fist bandaged and took a boxing gloves. That's when she realizes it was Jungkook, who were seriously punching a bag, when their eyes met.

"Oh you, Lisa," Jungkook said panting, his gray shirt is visibly soaked by his sweat, he folded his sleeves and tucked it in to the shirt, unintendedly showing off his muscular and veiny arm.

"Hello to you too.. Jungkook," Lisa averted her eyes to fix her boxing gloves, she is already petrified enough of the thought that he witness her mess the other day, she can't let him realize she gawked at his hot bicep.

"Do you box?" He asked, as he continue to punch the bag. Lisa went to his side where the free punching bag was and joined him, letting her weird nervousness go.

"Obviously," She answered briefly. Jungkook paused to stare at her form. She knows how to punch, the sound she makes is good and firm, but her position and foot work can make her fall if she continues to punch that hard.

"You position is not great," Jungkook said.

"How?" She paused from punching.

"Stand up straight and place your feet shoulder width apart, if you stay like that you will hurt your ankle," Jungkook said.