Chapter 44: Play Again

"Breaking news,"

"Chief Executive Officer Jung Jaewon of Crown one released a statement of request to reopen the case of divorce against his ex wife, Professor Lalisa Park," "His evidence includes several pictures in different angles of his ex wife's affair in Nice and Cannes with an unidentified man,"

"According to CEO Jung Jaewon, this surprising affair made him gone mad that he had resulted to same adulterous act, and the love that he has for his wife was gone soon after that, and he even questioned the true father of Professor Lalisa Park's unborn child before it was miscarriage,"

"And aside of the request for reopening, he also state that if his ex-wife bring back half of the divorce settlement, he will forfeit the case," "And if not, all of the evidences will be put for evaluation to reopen the case in court, and in 48 hours time, the result will be televised by press,"

"That is your breaking news, please stand by for the next one,"

Everyone is silent as Advisor Kim watches their reaction, who would have thought the dumbass Jaewon will reappear in the darkness after she put off his light. The confirmation of her relationship with Jungkook just released, what would people think about them now?!

"I should have silenced that cocksucker!" Chairman Park stood up from his seat, "Who do you think he is to reopen a case after all the evidence we have against him!"

"But with the sufficient evidence of.. Miss Lisa's affair with an unidentified man in Europe, he can have some of the divorce settlement". "And I think that's what he wanted in here," Adviser Kim said.

"What if we told them that it's me?" Jungkook asked evidently calmly but inside of him he was panicking, "That..I am the unidentified man, would it lessen the harm?"

"No, we are not going to say that," "If that happens you just assured them that you two are in a relationship since your tour, it would be a disaster," Chaeyoung said.

"I agree, we are just putting fuel if we release a statement like that, you are just confirming your involvement in their previous relationship since you've been seen multiple times with Lisa last year, you will be the end of the case," Jung hyun nodded.

"If we told them that you're the guy, people would definitely speculate why you choose her as your doctor, and many more," "Even if he's my friend before I cannot let him harm you Jungkook," Jung hyun assured him.

"So what are we to do?" "Do you think we can counter attack his claims?" Jimin asked Adviser Kim.

"I guess we can re investigate the case," "Find more evidences to strengthen the favor of the jury if the case were opened, but now I want to know the thoughts of the divorcee," Namjoon said and everybody's eyes went to Lisa who's akin to a stilled statue, staring blankly at the television.

"Lady Lalisa?" Namjoon caught her attention.

Lisa slowly turned to Namjoon in a serious tone, "We need more evidence.. Enough to make him shut up for good," "All this time he just waiting for a good time to go out and show that picture out of this world,"

Lisa's hand tightened her grip, as her eyes escaped a tear from anger and in rage. Thinking how stupid it was for her to beg on her knees and plead like a sinner when she saw that same picture. She is foolish to think he'll really delete those pictures.

He is cruel, indeed.

"Bring him down." Lisa said firmly.