Epilogue:

8 months later

The sun was already high when he woke up on their last day of their honeymoon. He grunted a little faint, cursing internally from his sore muscles. He slowly fluttered his eyes, unwillingly tired from their last exhaustion, but a smile brought to his lips when felt her move and hovered on top of him, still deliciously naked with all his marks on her chest.

"Hmm.. Lunch came early.. I see,"

"Your Royal Highness,"

He hoarse, allowing his lips to be eaten by a hungry princess. He stroked her ass, slapping it slightly with force while ignoring the awful taste of their morning breath.

"Good morning, Your Royal Highness," She smirked, and pressed her lips more on his tortured fluff, but even if it is, her seduction works perfectly.

Jungkook turned her over as he towered her small physique. He placed kisses on her stomach going up to her bruised chest, stroking one of her domes and tasted it as if he never got a taste of her sweet candies.

She giggled, "Aren't you tired?"

"Said by the woman who jumped on me," He said, which made the girl chuckle purposely seducing him.

He pulled away to look at her still a mess from their last night's amour. Who knew their delayed check out on the island brought a good intervention. He even thanked the weather for turning rough yesterday.

Cause he just had the best and mind blowing tongue job of his wife.

The chills of spring rain turned this whole place upside down with her loud moaning, groaning from his brutal phase, and coming multiple times that she can't remember how many times her legs trembles in pleasure.

"Did you push it out last night?" He asked as he  aligned his shaft on her wet entrance, rubbing it to her folds.

"Haa!" Lisa gasped, "That is treason, Your Highness.." She giggled, biting the tip of her finger, attracting a very handsome prince.

"Good," He smirked, "we'll make sure that womb is full,"

Lisa feels heat covers her, they're both eager to create a family, even tracking down her cycle for a better outcome of their most awaited honeymoon.

To have a family of their own is their dream, a family that has them and their children in a house they built and live in there until they grow old, withered together, leaving precious memories in this world.

A life of contentment that is.

And as he slowly entered her wet hole, she held onto his back arching her own. She felt ripping apart and still sore from their endless passion. She will never regret being one with him, even if her body is exhausted, her lab test would say she had a urine infection from extreme and experimental sexual activities. A simple week of drinking medicine would suffice for a greater memory, it would be a laughing matter in the future but their desperation will never be hindered.

She moaned while he browsed her skin with his hands all over the place.

He peppered her with wet kisses on her face, finding his ways to her chest once again. He doesn't care if they're going to be photographed bruised and unable to walk later as they go back to Korea, as long as he achieved to make her dream possible.

If not now, then in future.

As long as they're both happy and content.

He can still remember how wonderful she is on their wedding day. He has seen her wearing gowns, in her casual, in her naked form, but being in their traditional gown as she walks towards him looking like a real princess out of disney moves, while her dolly big eyes locked on his messed up crying face.