Chapter 23: Doctor Beauty

Days in the medical mission is rough for Lisa and Jungkook, as the leaders of the mission, they're being called all around the field and even to the first village. They were overwhelmed by the fact that they had no clue that people on the country side are considered outcast.

Outcaste by those ungrateful children who left their elderly parents or grandparents for work in the cities in a developing cities in the south since they've been struck by war five years ago. Their heart shatters with multiple incidents of malnourishment in elderly, some even had dislocation in their feet since bones are fragile with their age. And with no one supervising them, accidents occur without suspicion.

Jungkook, Lisa and their teams saw the devastation of the first village that they decided to conduct house to house visit to make sure none of the elderly will be left out. And surely they did the correct thing and their assumption is right, there are still those elderly who couldn't walk out their houses.

"Are we all sure everyone on the village one are accommodated?" Jungkook asked the captain that was ordered to do a house to house inspection.

"Yes your highness, we visited the last house a little far on the village but the villagers said it is the last house on their area," The captain said.

"Alright, I will ask Professor Lisa if we can proceed to Village two by tomorrow," "But with all the beds occupied today, this is highly possible that is negative," Jungkook nodded and gave the map and property count in the vicinity.

"Thank you, Your Highness," The captain saluted before going back to his post.

Jungkook turn around from the left field going to the front field where the medicube was, he went straight to the fourth medicube where Lisa is mostly present but she is nowhere to be found, everyone in the cube lower their heads for him and greeted him in polite.

"Nurse Jennie, do you know where the Professor is?" Jungkook asked Lisa's assistant.

Jennie wanted to scream that the Prince is asking her again, but it has always been asking the Professor's whereabouts, "She is on the cafeteria, Your Highness,"

"Cafeteria? at this time around?" Jungkook look at his time, it's 4pm, did she not eat lunch?!

"There was a kid throwing tantrums earlier while the mother is about to take a lab test, Doctor Jung managed to entertain the kid, Your Highness," Jennie smiled at him.

"Is that so?" Jungkook blinked, "Thank you, Nurse Jennie,"

Jungkook ran fast going to the south field where the cafeteria was and look for Lisa. He was about to take a turn going to the cafeteria but he saw her in the picnic grounds with a boy hopping in delight in a bean bag while she's playing with him.

He watched her as he slowly go closer.

"Doctor Beauty is my mommy okay?" The boy asked.

"Of course, Doctor Kwon is just having a series of test on her," Lisa cooed at him.

"But if she's okay why would you ask the doctor to check on her?" The witty boy asked.

"Doctor kwon are making sure your mommy will stay with you forever! Don't you want your mommy to live forever?" Lisa asked the boy.

"I want that!" The boy giggled while hopping his feet.

"Oh cute bunny, come here!" Lisa hugged the kid tight while the boy is chuckling.

"Ahem.." *Faked a cough*

Lisa look back and saw Jungkook towering over her, she immediately stood up the grass. "I didn't see you there,"