Chapter 26: She's Not Yours

"That's a great performance, Professor,"

Lisa and Jennie were getting food when suddenly this Prince evaded their area with his handsome face.

"Ahh, it was all thanks to you, Your Highness.. the villagers love it a lot," Lisa said, giving him a plate automatically. He look at it.

"I know you haven't eaten anything yet since lunch, and it's almost dinner, don't starve yourself like that, Your Highness," She added when Jungkook took the plate. He felt lavish after she said that.

"I didn't know you observed me too well, Professor," Jungkook teased her.

Jennie sneakered a smile, she felt the need to go out of this match, she wanted them to have time on their own since the soon they went out of this field, it's all done. And she felt disheartened, she already loved the idea of them together but uhhh!

"Professor, I suddenly remember that I have to check the 2nd medicube this afternoon, there's a pregnant woman in observation since earlier, and the pedia went out to go to the hospital for an emergency,"

"Doctor Sin did? What happened?" Lisa asked while giving Jungkook a cheesy shrimp on his plate.

"She said, her sister is in labor for 10 hours now and still couldn't give birth, so she had to go," Jennie said.

"Alright, go to me when something happens," Lisa said, still giving Jungkook a mountain of food on his plate.

Jennie nudges the prince and he looks at her. 'Don't waste your chance, go for it!' She mouthed.

"I'll be going now, Your Highness," Jennie added, before curtseying.

Jungkook pursed his lips, "Alright, thank you Jennie-ssi,"

Jennie beamed him a smile before going to the second medicube with her food and a giggle on her way, while Lisa and Jungkook went to her covered dining area far away from people to eat in peace and a little space to talk casually.

"did.. Did you like mine?"

"Your what?" Lisa asked.

"My performance," Jungkook Jungkook said, munching the food with so much love on it because Lisa gave it to him.

Lisa looks at his eyes, pleading like a cute puppy wanting to be rubbed in the head. But what should she say? She likes it.. very much, to the point that she felt his words but why would she say those.

She knew from the moment his gaze landed on her when he sang, he was talking to her. Their unexpected kiss in the tent and his words made all her inside curn.

I miss you so much Lisa.

Why would he say that if he doesn't feel anything? Why would he miss someone who he had for one night stand? Why would he.. sounded so broken that she wants to embrace him and say it's okay.. she lo—

"It's good," "You can replace the singer to be honest, you owned it," Lisa smiled at him.

Jungkook chuckled, "Did you like it though?"

"Of course, I like it," "I love it," Lisa said. His heart is content just like that.

"I didn't know you could dance like that, Li," He smiled to himself.

"I'm not really that good," Lisa said.

"What?!" Jungkook shook his head, "You can say that after making all the crowd go wild with your dance?"

"Isn't just me, my team is also good at it, we just happen to compliment our style of dancing," Lisa said.

"But they're screaming your name," Jungkook said.