Chapter 40: Heading in Chaos

"Your Royal Highness?"

Jungkook just arrived in his own office in Taejonggung when a staff member knocked on his door. Lisa and him arrived in Seoul last night and spent the night in their own house. She left very early because of her surgery this morning, a lecture in the afternoon, and she has other patients at night.

Basically she's out the whole night and told him to go back to the Palace for the day and see each other again by tomorrow. He didn't want to but he's also gone for many days in Taejonggung, he is sure the King is in rage for his absence.

"Come in," He told the person outside his room.

The door opened for a staff who's from Gyeonbokgung, "Your Royal Highness, His Majesty wants you to be in his office,"

"Oh dear lord, I am doomed to death am I?" Jungkook sighed, the staff giggled.

"He's asking for an audience as soon as possible," The girl added.

"Alright, I'll go straight to his office," Jungkook nodded, the girl curtseyed on him before leaving him alone in his office.

Jungkook didn't waste any time but ran straight to the Main Palace. The King might pardon his absence for a week if he's earlier than what he expected. And as soon as he arrived at his door he asked the page to announce his presence.

"Your Majesty, His Royal Highness, Grand Prince Jungkook has arrived,"

"Let him in," Jungkook and the page looked at each other, they felt the shiver of his cold voice inside.

Jungkook can't help but gulp, and wish upon the gods that it isn't his execution. Jung hyun saw him opening the door and lowered his head on him.

"Your Majesty,"

Jungkook entered his office and went straight to the couch on his front desk, looking innocent. That's right, don't be too lenient just because he's your brother.

"I heard you went to Busan as soon as you came back," Jung hyun went straight to the point.

"Yeah, I have a meeting with Vice Admiral Min and Captain Jung," Jungkook answered.

"Is that so? What did your best friends talk about?" Jung hyun said. "I hope it's not some infatuation with someone you met,"

"Of course not, why would we tackle about love in a meeting that's so not us," Jungkook chuckled nervously, "It's about the observation in the sea, and to be honest you need to revisit the papers we gave you.. hyung,"

Jung hyun sighed, "There it is again with your friends, Jungkook, we cannot do anything about Naivessel, we have treaty with them, they cannot just breach it,"

"But they're suspicious hyung, I know we won the war before and got our treaty but.." "They're entering our area in discreet.. hoping that we aren't seeing it in surveillance," "It is alarming now that it's almost 10% of the sea lane six months in radar, they wanted more than just a fucking treaty,"

"Enough Jungkook!" Jung hyung stood up from his seat and stare at the sky at the window, "I asked you here not to listen to your nags about your observations in the sea,"

"It is naval observation hyung! not just some cruise ship navigating the sea!" "It is a matter that involves our nation!" Jungkook creased his brows.

"I ASK FOR YOU TO BE HERE BECAUSE OF YOUR SITUATION!"

Jungkook went silent with his yelling, he just went mad about something he didn't know, that he felt more angry than nervous.