Chapter 18: Even If

"Thank you all for coming to my birthday, I hope everyone is having a good time, and I'm so happy to finally.."

"Finally see you once again," He smiled, as the waiter went beside him and took a champagne, raising the glass elegantly.

"Let's enjoy this night shall we?" He gave them his signature smirk.

Everyone raise their glass except for the dumbfounded woman, and greeted the prince a happy birthday, "Long Live, His Majesty The King! Her Majesty The Queen Regent, and His Highness, the Grand Prince!"

Everyone except one, drank their champagne and clapped their hands to commemorate his 28th birthday.

"Let this party begin," Jungkook said after emptying his glass.

Lisa felt his stare on her once again, and saw him coming towards their direction, locking his eyes on her. She immediately averted her eyes and emptied her glass, placing it on the tray. Thankfully some girls came into his presence slowed him down.

"Jungkook is really famous with girls," Jaewon chuckled.

"And gents," Jung hyun added.

"I believe so, do you think he has a girlfriend now?" Jaewon asked, while Lisa is quiet on his side, still processing the whole scenario.

"About that.." Jung hyun look back at his brother speaking comfortably with people, "I accidentally had a glimpse of a girl in his lock screen before, it looks like he really had fun back there, Jungkook rarely allow him to be captured for a photograph that's why people initially thought of him being afraid with the camera,"

The Queen nodded, "He hates the press that's why he's always vigilant with his surroundings, too vigilant to be called introverted prince," "He simply dislike being photographed,"

Jaewon covered his mouth, "Hmm, I understand, Your Majesty," "But he really has a girlfriend now huh?" "Thank god, I thought he'll stay single forever," "Foreigner?"

"No, he briefly said the girl is korean.. half korean," Jung hyun said, which made Lisa slowly turn to him.

Half? Half Korean? She thought to herself.

"Ohh, tell me about her, she's like my wife," Jaewon got curious.

"You know Jungkook, he wasn't really vocal with his personal life but he describe her as.. noisy, lacks direction, and quick judge,"

"Pft!" Jaewon laughed, "Did he really liked her?"

"Yes.. but he also likes how carefree her spirit is, and easy going that person is.." "He describe her as refreshing and different from anyone, in fact I believe she doesn't even know he's a royal,"

"She's lucky, but also quite ignorant, she's a korean but she doesn't know him.." Jaewon turn to Lisa and smirked, "I know someone who's so much like her,"

Lisa gulped as she averted her eyes, "Ta-Talk about coincidence," She chuckled nervously.

"But If so I think he's head over heels for her.. He's so in l—"

"Jung Hyun!"

The Queen took their attention as she heaved deep, "I'm tired standing for too long.. I'll go back to my quarters," Ji Eun said.

"I'll take you there, My Queen," Jung hyun said before turning to his friend, "I'll see you later Jaewon,"

Jaewon and Lisa watch the king and queen retreated from the party, while Lisa is trying her best to stay calm. She felt a lot more suffocated from what everything she heard, and the wild information are stuck in her ears to understand without knowing that someone who's been eyeing her noticed by her husband.