Chapter 47: Eternal Love

"Tell me, Your Royal Highness," He sarcastically said.

"Did you have an affair with my ex-wife?"

The hall turned silent even those who watches them, their eyes all over the Grand Prince who's been glaring at Jaewon as if looking for answer in his face, soon he sighed and answered him,

"No,"

You can feel the nerve wracking sound of everyone's heartbeat inside the room staring at the detective intensely waiting for his answer, he took his time observing for the graph after his emotions mixed up earlier, it didn't had a leap but instead it downgraded, the detective took his microphone and said,

"Can hardly say it's false, but he calmed down.."

"I believe what he said is true,"

Jungkook smiled, he can hear a loud disappointment and the atmosphere took a turn. Everyone inside the room shook their heads, clicking their tongue as the most anticipated answer was unsatisfied. Now the tables have turned in the Grand Prince favor. And that's all everyone has to know.

That this test is nothing but failure.

"But I tried not to love her, I swear," Jungkook calmed down. "I even hide my real identity to her for those days,"

"True,"

"But she's such a social butterfly, that I couldn't stop wanting more of her time,"

"That's why I toured her out of the city going places to places, cause I found it interesting to watch her randomly capturing people's photographs, she can be irritating too for capturing mine but I love how a proclaimed not a morning person would always ask me to eat breakfast with her, and enjoying how well she fits in to any race,"

"I knew for those two weeks that simple habit of watching her wasn't just interest anymore, and I can feel that she's the same, that she feels the same way," "I tried to stop myself from falling in love.." "But I can't.."

"I knew it's unbearable confessed, I even asked her to run away from our lives and create a new one together," "But she refused and went back to you because it is wrong.. she was married," "And I shouldn't be anything but her two weeks friend until she left me a note asking me to be strangers all over again.."

"Truth,"

All the spectators were silent as they listened very carefully, the flashes stopped blinding their eyes while Jungkook and him remained staring like he can finally understand that he can never have his divorce settlement.

But Jungkook had to end this with ease, so that the victims of his evil could have their justice.

"But you.." He gritted his teeth, "You despicable creature dressed as a human.. you were given a second chance to redeem yourself but instead you did the same thing to her,"

"And yes.. tell me I'm obsessed with her attention and I intended for her to be my lead doctor.. to tell her the truth of my identity and see her again," "I want to see her, be with her even just a friend, I just want her to know that I am here.. always,"

"Truth,"

"I respected her decision to work your marriage, and we are nothing more than that, just both field leaders in the medical mission," "Until I sworn on my life that you do not deserve her, after she had miscarriage to her child, exactly the time.. you—"