Chapter 21: Compass Necklace

[Naver News] The budding friendship of The Grand Prince of Taejonggung and Professor Jung Lalisa!

Just last week, His Royal Highness, Grand Prince Lee Jung kook of Taejonggung celebrated his 28th birthday in his very own Grand Palace of Busan and it seems he had caught interest to our young genius Professor Jung Lalisa, 27, a famous surgeon and daughter of the owner of PVH Group, and also the wife of Jung Jaewon, the CEO of Crown one.

All of us knew the charismatic charm, sophistication, and the friendly manner of Jung Lalisa is favored by the many; and it looks like The Grand Prince got fond of her as well; by having his very first dance on his birthday, to touring her around Busan? It is such an incredible interaction between high class genius and monarchy!

We are sure to tune in for more of their interaction!

See their pictures in Busan (127)

Comments:

[+3934801] My Grand Prince Jungkook is fine as ever.

[+3849402] If I didn't know Professor Jung was married I would have shipped her to the prince.

[+3740483] What a good looking match, but she's married ;(

[+3028283] I love you Grand Prince Jungkook!

Jungkook reads the comments while giggling, he was having dinner with only his brother. The King looks at him weirdly, seeing him like that. It's unlikely for him to be in his giggly self when they're in his presence, this is very new even before he became King. Jungkook is used to being in solitude.

"Jungkook, what are you reading?" "You look like you're in a good mood," Jung hyun asked him.

"Nothing that concerns the state problem or politics hyung, the documents nowadays are too boring to read," Jungkook continues to giggle while reading comments about Lisa and him being a good match.

"This is all worth saving," He whispered while saving every picture of both him and Lisa, but his finger stopped when he saw a picture of them with just her smiling at him while he's explaining things along the way to get her dessert.

Is this how she always looks while I'm talking?

Jungkook's heart flutters, and his inside curls. He felt nothing but enjoyment around her. His finger moved down to the next picture that both of them are laughing about her lack of direction in Nice, being them together again brought their good memories without mentioning the latter part of their tour. Because if he did, it will only ruin their harmonious atmosphere, it will not do good for him and for his plans.

"Oh no, he's too in love with that woman,"

Jungkook looked back at the King who wanted to sneak a peak on his phone again but Jungkook closed it before he could ever see the photo. Thankfully he didn't.

"Oh come on Jungkook," "How long are you going to hide that woman from us?" Jung hyung shook his head.

"There is this thing called timing, hyung," "But also probably.. Never?" Jungkook contradicted his own words.

"Never? Is there something wrong? Did she reject you?" He asked. "How dare she?"

"Nothing hyung, I just don't want to make things more complicated," Jungkook sighed. "I should go prepare my things,"

"Ahh right, tomorrow is the first day of the medical mission isn't it?" Jung Hyun asked; Jungkook nodded.

"Go ahead then, although I'm curious about this woman I won't question you no more," "And please Jungkook take care of doctor Jung while you're at it,"The King told him.