Chapter 27: First Delivery

A/N last update for today! Make sure yall read it 💜

"Second medicube is in emergency, Professor!" Jennie arrived in front of them.

"What happened?" Lisa asked.

"The pregnant patient who's on observation broke her water, she's already at 8cm dilated, Professor," Jennie said.

"What? That fast?" Lisa mumbled, but it is better that way, it means in minutes she'll be 10cm, ready to give birth in normal delivery. She assisted one before.

"Have you contacted the doctor sin?" Lisa, Jennie and Jungkook started walking, behind them was Jaewon.

"Lisa!" Jaewon tried to grab her arm, but Lisa swift his arms away.

"She's not answering Professor, I asked the nurses on duty in PVH Hospital and they said doctor lee is in OR as of today," Jennie said.

"Shit.." Lisa run her fingers on her hair. She wasn't pediatrician, but this is an emergency, the water already broke which means the baby needs to come out as soon as possible.

"Is the midwife we met last week present today?" She asked.

"Yes, I saw her earlier," "I'll ask the troupes to inform her as soon as possible," Jungkook took the walkie talkie on the side of his pocket and informed every naval troupes in their own channel.

"Good! Go get the second medicube ready, we will perform a normal delivery," Lisa said while Jennie.

"I'll go get more assistance," Jungkook took his walkie talkie to get some help from the armies to help the nurses.

"Thank you, we will be needing some stuff in the OR tell them to give word on the nurse on duty,"

"Alright, let's go," They're about to run when Jaewon stopped Lisa from going.

"What are you doing?" Lisa glared her eyes on him, "Are you seriously gonna stop me in this emergency, Jaewon?!" "Can't you see this situation?!"

Jungkook stared at him and Jaewon sighed as soon as he noticed the bad aura coming from His Highness.

"We still need to talk after this Lisa," Jaewon let go of his grip on her wrist. "I will be waiting in your tent,"

Lisa nodded before leaving them alone to go the second medicube, with Jungkook and Jennie along with her.

*・゜゚・*

"Ughhh! Hoo! Hoo!"

"It hurts so bad!! Ahhh!"

"Yeobo! It just few minutes more, we'll see our baby girl,"

"Shut up! it hurts much more because of you!"

The mother felt another contraction which made her scream loud making everyone in the premises to gather outside the room.

Lisa arrived at the room on the second medicube, the pregnant woman whaling with her labor pain. Just in time that she arrived the midway came inside running.

"Let the midwife assist me, she knows better how normal deliver works," Lisa told the nurses, while she went out to wash her hands thoroughly.

"Professor, Doctor Sin is on the line!" Nurse Jennie brought phone in her ears while washing her hand.

"Su min unnie," Lisa said.

"Lisa, I heard the pregnant woman I asked Jennie to observe is dilated," "How big?" Su min asked.