Chapter 37: Royal Title

A/N: ⚠️ R18 hihihi

The sunset grazing it's light upon their living room, the shade of golden hour passed through their blinds, the whole place painted gold.

But the warmth of the sun is nowhere near the heat of their passion, as their lips completely glued to each other, and their hands exploring inches of their skin.

Her hands run over his clothed chest to his shoulder, grabbing his jacket, pulling it down without conscience of dumping an expensive clothes to the ground while he help her remove her nude color coat off as she guided him towards their room without breaking their kiss. Not minding how they stumped on some corners until they arrive at the master's bedroom.

She opened the door for them without looking. He wore off his shirt throwing it to whatever it lands, while Lisa removed her dress leaving her nothing but her black underwear.

He heard her giggle as she lay down their bed, already ready for him to take over her. He hovered on top of her, placing both of his arms on side of her head, listening to her giggles.

"Why are you giggling about?" Jungkook asked, as he lower his head to her neck, suck up her sweet skin while she talks.

"I don't know, I suddenly feel embarrassed," Lisa said, moaning when she felt him go under her bra and suck on her breast.

"You wore the dress off yourself, you clearly went naked over me," Jungkook chuckled removing off her bra completely.

His eyes feasted on her like a piece of work, an avant-garde, a masterpiece. But it would be best if he put his own art on her, specifically somewhere people can see, so they can back off.

So those doctors that her nurse told him that's been trying to get her attention to back away. He needs to give her something she can hide, he will burn those turtle neck she has if possible.

"I hope you're ready, cause we have a bed now," Jungkook said.

Lisa giggled biting her forefinger, seducing him, "So you're not gonna be a gentleman today?"

Jungkook bit her lower lips all of the sudden making her groan from pain, "I believe I've been a very gentleman to you, cause if not I would ask you to go naked everyday in call,"

Lisa gulped, "Wha-What are you, a pervert?"

"See?" He smirked, "I'm a gentleman,"

"But not today," He captured her lips once more but this time he can feel the utmost heat of their breath, and her hands roam around his stone back, remembering the last time she did, remembering the count of his abs and tightness of his muscle.

Unlike before she felt sinned having him exploring her body, the thought of having someone than her futile husband will clasped his hand on her wrist, or intertwined their fingers together as they kiss soundly, catching their breath.

He went down on her chest, sucking her nipples once again, she felt her body erupting with fire the moment his tongue met her sensitive skin. Her inside curb, stirring up her stomach as butterflies filled her entirely.

She felt his right hand travelled down the last fabric she has and dump his middle finger dumped in her wet flower, spreading her folds while he gave her his marks on her skin.

"Uhhhh!" She groaned when he entered his two fingers in without a warning, her inside is breaking with just his fingers. She remembered all too well how good that is, that finger that made her go through heaven and fell again on the bed of their boat back in Naples.

"Did you miss this?" He asked with a smirk, watching her moaning from, her hand on her shoulder for support.

"Hmm!" She nodded multiple times as she moans, "Oh good god!"