Coming Soon: Eternal Love

Love doesn't ends after the war, it said to be joy, endless passion, and happy endings.

Life as a newly wedded husband and wife born into a traditional family like the royal family has never been easy. Various complaints, politics left and right, and indifference brought their love in a coaster. Nevertheless, no one stopped them from marrying in a sacred matrimony, in the presence of the gods of heaven and earth, as they swore their life be entangled by the sacred oil.

They wanted nothing but freedom.

Free from the scrutiny of the high society.

Free from the great responsibility.

Free from the throne that he despises the most, witnessing everyone who sat there looks like a puppet for their show.. for someone's entertainment. They look trapped, controlled, and doesn't have the freedom to voice out.

Until the compass turn south in a split second, losing his way to move forward away from the duty, and suddenly it's pitch black.

And he found himself sitting on the sharp tip of the triangle.

"What do you mean... I am King?"

What happens when the throne was meant for him to sit on after all?

"A half breed?! This is absurd!"

When everyone is against his will and the decisions he made for himself..

"She cannot be enthroned as Regent!"

What's left for him is about to be taken away, condemned him for their devious influence.

"You have to remarry for the sake of continuity, Your Majesty,"

Will he stay with her? when the line of succession is at risk...

"This isn't the life I imagine for us.."

Will he still wager the love he has for eternity, when everybody is against it?

"Do you think I want to be like this?!"

Will he rather turn back on his country and runaway with his wife for the rest of his life?

"I don't know anymore,"

Or not..

"I am not the Jungkook you know anymore.."

"Whether you like it or not.."

"...I am The King of Korea,"

And break the chains that binds them by the sacred marriage by the gods, put himself on the hanging strings of a puppet show... and continue the life that was bounded by his blood.

That has been forsaken for Eternal Love.

———

Coming Soon on Eternal Love
December 02, 2022

10PM KST ;)

Are you ready?