Chapter 17: His Eyes Over Her

Lisa walks on the center of the sea of high class people, dazzled everyone she pass through with her elegance and sophistication. Her presence are everywhere that the only thing they can hear is the music that goes well to her runway.

Everyone is in continual awe, until they felt the annoyance of her husband's bad aura. Yeah right, she already has a husband.

"What lucky bastard," they told to themselves.

They turn away as soon as the fine young lady went beside her husband and grabbed his arm away from the snake before lowering her head gracefully to Jaewon's business partners.

"I hope you don't mind me being late, pleasure to see you again Mr. and Mrs. Song," Lisa smiled sweetly at them, the song couple melted their heart with her lovely smile.

"Not at all Mrs. Jung, we are so pleased that you're here with us today," Mr Song said.

"I must say your entrance is finest of the fine, I can see everyone staring at you," Mrs Song giggled as she complimented her.

"Oh, you flutters me much Mrs. Song, I must say as well that you two don't age, I can't believe you are in your mid 50's but your countenance dazzles more through the years," "How are you two doing that under stress?" The two couple chuckled at her.

"We take care of each other of course, life as a married couple is hard but it also has some good things, like share your thoughts and feelings to each other," Mr Song answered.

"I agree, both Jaewon and I promised that we'll go home as much as we can at 7pm, so we get to spend our night alone, talking things of our days," Lisa said.

"Not bragging, but the night has always been my favorite time with Lisa, having dinner and just spending time in our living room, even.. let's not say what happens after that," Jaewon compliments her, staring at her beautiful face.

Lisa scoffed internally, she got the chills of his lies. She want to punch his face and tell everyone the truth but she need to act like a wife.

"Ya~" Lisa covered her mouth chuckling, "You have to say that cause you're my husband," She rolled her eyes purposely and disgusted as all her hair stood up, entertaining the couple.

"I know too well how it ends," Mr Song said which made them laugh, he earn a soft slap on his wife.

Lisa pan her head to Jaewon quiet side and saw her slutty-ex-best friend left out of the conversation, "Oh I'm sorry.. I didn't see you there Miss Seo Lin,"

"Ahh," Mrs Song nodded, "Yes, I'm sorry for leaving you out of the conversation,"

Lisa smiled inwardly, "Marital talks, you can understand that when you get married to Taehyung oppa," Mrs Song nodded again.

Lisa faked a smile and stare at Lin's annoyance, "We broke up and I have no plans of marrying one, I can have things without trapping myself in contract,"

Lisa gasped, "Such as shame, you'll never get a chance to be the original, you can't be just a secret..ary forever,"

"I agree, it is better to marry so you have an armor if your man cheated on you, cause you don't know what these men thinks," Mr Song and Lisa laughed at Mrs Song, while Jaewon chuckled nervously.

"Thank you but i'd rather stay like this," Lin said.

"Ah right, I didn't know you were rehired," Lisa asked Lin.

"Ahh," Jaewon chuckled in nervous, "She is a.. temporary secretary for awhile, she will help me close a deal in Istanbul,"

"Hmm I see, is that true? Miss Lin?" Lisa asked, coldly.