Chapter 46: No Trace of Lie

"Lisa you shouldn't be here," "You should stay a little longer in Taejonggung,"

Chaeyoung, who heard from Jimin that she's working nonstop in the hospital working in the emergency ward, she saw her staring at the empty chart of uninjured patient for more than 10 minutes now according to the nurses on duty in emergency room.

Everyone knows her problem that's why people are staring at her, some taking pictures and uploading it on social media that causes havoc in the lobby. It became already became a talk in the town that the Grand Prince probably broke up with her because she's been in the hospital for more than 24hrs.

And those who are protesting to break up with the Grand Prince and re open the case of her divorce settlement are throwing party left and right, because they believe she deserved to be thrown away or better yet His Highness despises her.

Without remorse from the people taking pictures of her, Chaeyoung took her out of the emergency ward and brought her to Jimin's office, which where they are now. And let those who's taking her photos without consent meet with their lawyer.

"I can handle myself unnie, I don't really mind the scandal now," She said truthfully.

Because what her concentration was.. her jealousy over someone who's already married.. married to the King of Korea.

Lee Ji Eun.

The childhood friend of Jungkook who he grew up with cherishing their friendship until they found themselves enamored when he got to college in Cambridge. She believed that they're living on one roof that eventually, they fell in love, traveled the whole continent together.

Lisa held her head, wanting to jab it with a knife because it is useless! How can she forgot that most important question she need to ask!!

If he still loves her?!

Cause by the looks of the Queen when she saw her and by Jungkook's glaring eyes.

She can still feel the tension between them. She can still feel that she cares for him, that the Queen is still in love with Jungkook.

And hurts her that she just realizes it now, now that everything is in rumble and everyone is telling her to break up with him.

Jungkook didn't even stopped her from going!!

What is wrong with that man?!

What if his love isn't as deep as he says?

What if he realizes that he also still love Ji Eun?

Cause for fuck sake! She barged into a full blooded royal that he's talking about as if it's her normal rounds to check up on him, like she is used to doing that for years!

"Ugh!!!" "So useless!" She punching on her head.

"Stop overthinking you useless brain!" Pulling out her hair.

Jimin and Chaeyoung continued to stare at her while she's having her inner war. She looks like in she's in her unstable state which is common for someone in scandal.

"I thought you're not affected?" Jimin asked her.

"I am not! I don't care about what they say anymore!" Lisa answered, annoyed that she can't let the thoughts of Ji Eun out of her head.

"Then why are like in an emotional breakdown or something," Chaeyoung said.

"It's not emotional breakdown, it's overthinking!" Lisa answered.

"Then what are you thinking about?"

Chaeyoung question made her go back to the couch and sat across them, "Nothing, I'm thinking nothing," she lied.