Chapter 9: Sin For You

A/N: Blessed Sinday to all of you!⚠️

Act normal Lisa, act normal!

She told herself, they decided to continue what they left inside the boat in her room, and the timing that they arrived was almost five in the afternoon and most guests coincidentally comes back from the city tour, and everyone is looking at them even if she is wearing a black oversize shirt that Jungkook brought for extra because her clothes got drag by the strong wind when Jungkook decided to go fast and furious in the water.

They look normal from some angles but little did everyone know, even to Jungkook, she wasn't wearing anything underneath his oversized shirt.

She's just thankful the way to the elevator they hopped on to their deck is not crowded, and also they're wearing their sunglasses, masks, and bucket hat for those who know their face to recognize quickly.

"Man, that was intense," Jungkook said while throwing his bucket hat, mask and sunglasses somewhere in her room as soon as they entered while Lisa went to her couch and laid her tote bag and other things, leaving nothing but herself and the oversize shirt she's on.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he found her silence a bit nerve wracking. His mind goes into question.

What if she changed her mind?!

What if she found him boring, that's why she's ignoring him now?!

What if she didn't like what they did?!

Damn it! I should have driven past the maximum speed!!

"Aren't you gonna touch me yet?"

Jungkook broke from his trail of thoughts, he didn't even know she's already staring at him while she leaned herself on the couch, crossed legs. She's biting her lower lips, while her eyes are pleading for his touch.

Just how long was he spacing out? For him not to notice that she's staring at him?

He watches her avert her eyes, then goes back to him, then bit her lips, and avert her eyes and goes up to his face again. He lovesBut he wanted to take advantage of the atmosphere, and play along with her game.

"You miss my touch that much?" He asked with a smirk, while walking slowly, taking off his watch.

Lisa averted her eyes that she found him too intimidating to look at. Jungkook stopped in front of her, he softly caressed her jawline to her chin. and slowly lifted her head.

"Cat got your tongue baby?" His neck bends closer that his nose touches her cheek, her mouth slightly agape, anticipating his lips to touch her plump.

He caught a glimpse of her temptation for his lips, he felt proud that she's wanting more as if she didn't shoved him on their first. He sticks out his tongue and licks her upper lips letting her out a single hitch of air.

"I hope you're ready my love," "Cause I am not a gentleman in bed, I fuck hard,"

He kissed her lips soundly that she felt a heat on her thigh. His tongue caught her strawberry taste saliva as he fought with her, pressing his body as he leaned in with force. Both of his hands held the wood of the head of the chair as roughly kissed her lips. Lisa felt his teeth sinking into her tongue, but she didn't mind the pain, what she wanted was to feel him more, relish his taste, and allow him to subjugate her.

Jungkook smirked in between their kiss and held thigh, and caressed her soft legs until it reached the bottom of his oversized shirt that she wore. He watched her breathing heavily as his finger dipped in between her legs, and was shocked that she's not wearing anything underneath.