Chapter 45: Like A Stranger

Ji Eun glared at the familiar necklace that was once ask for her. The awful feeling of being in the tight position and failed to take the necklace brought her to dismay.

She could've been his sapphire.

But now... he's giving it to someone else.

To a fucking divorcee! An inconceivable woman!

How foolish she was to believe that Jungkook isn't really in love with her! He lied to her! And her speculation about their relationship is true!

After all her concern about the death of her child a year ago! She has the guts to date a single man! A man who hasn't marry once!

And now that she's finished mourning for her loss, she has the audacity to seducing the man she protected from the backlashes of the aristocracy before she became Queen!

This is absurdly disrespectful!

"Your Majesty,"

Lisa curtseyed as soon as she pulled away from their embrace and stand next to Jungkook who is annoyed for some reason. But the truth is, she's just afraid of the Queen's glare and confused why she feels that way.

"Who are you to barge into my Palace without my consent?" Jungkook asked the Queen and Lisa held his arm to stop him but his fearless eyes glared back at the Queen.

"Baby do—"

"I am the Queen of this nation, I have a reason to come and go whenever I want," Ji Eun reasoned out, but Jungkook chuckled sarcastically.

"I don't know if your vacation loosen up your sense and forgot the rules in this very Palace for the nth time, Queen Regent," Jungkook scoffed.

"Even my mother who is the deceased Queen Regent herself, had to announce her arrival in my Palace because she is not of the royal blood," "Which means you are no exemption to this rule,"

"My apologies, Your Royal Highness.. His Majesty the, The King also ordered for the Queen not to be here for awhile," The staff added.

"See what I mean?" Jungkook clicked his tongue, "Now go,"

"I don't take any orders from any of you!" The Queen yelled.

"LEE JI EUN!!" Jungkook yelled her name that echoed throughout the Palace and to her ears.

Huh? 

Lisa widened as she looked up to Jungkook's eyes and goes back to The Queen Regent, and return her eyes back to Jungkook.

When did she heard it?

When was it that she heard that name?

That name Ji Eun?

"Go back to your quarters, I refuse to see your wretched face in my own section," "You are ban from entering Taejonggung from now on," Jungkook ordered.

"Just because of your silly woman?!" "That fucking divorcée, you are willing to go out and deal with scandals after all your brother did to conceal what happened years ago?!" "For fuck sake she doesn't even know you or anything about royal family!"

"Not even the slightest of your life, Jungkook!" Ji Eun yelled.

Jungkook shouted back, "You have no right to care for my choices! The King supported all of these!"

"This is absurd Jungkook!" "I know you'll love someone else after that but I never thought of someone indecent! Someone married yet alone bear a child! Someone who already been achieved by another man!!" Ji Eun shouted.