Chapter 29: Smirk & Wine

"You are locking me there for what?! Are you seriously mental, Jung Jaewon?!"

"Then what do you want?! Have it aborted?!"Jaewon snapped.

The moment he knows Lin is pregnant with his child is like a hope for him. That somehow on the back of his mind, he is quite sad that he'll have to make an illegitimate child to succeed him with their business, so he has to do the things he thinks is right and that is to make sure Lin is always in his radar.

He is glad that Lisa is away for many days, being wrapped up from her work in PVH Hospital gave him a time to live with Lin in the Penthouse that was supposedly for Lisa. Because for now, Lin had to be away for the sake of his business.

It only takes that child to look like him, so people wouldn't know that Lisa didn't bore it for him.

It's a good thing to be sure, that Lisa doesn't need to give him a kid, she only needs to stay in the house for the next few months after the shit she needs to do for the monarch, act the wife as she should, and pretend like she's pregnant.

But the problem is, she's being rebellious after staying on that field away from him for too long.

"What about my decision then?" Lin broke his trail of thoughts, "I don't want to give birth!" "I don't want this!" "I am not married to you nor ever want to be a mother!"

Jaewon looks at her intensely as he calms himself. No good thing will come if his patience fails him. This is his life now, he has to do what is right for himself to be where he is.

"Come here," Jaewon reached for her hand softly and made her sit on his lap, he caressed her arms and looked into her eyes.

Like he always does, whenever he makes a grave mistake.

"We did this Lin," "We made this child with our love for each other," Jaewon held her tummy.

"Don't you want to see what he looks like? Or how she's as beautiful as you?" "We will be a great family," Jaewon said.

Lin bit her lips, overwhelmed by Jaewon's remarks. She does love to see their kids, taking care of them together, building a sand castle with them. She would be a fool to deny that she didn't want to experience that with Jaewon.

But not when Lisa is still in the picture. Their family is close since they're used to being best friends. PVH is her family's strong investor and so was Crown One.

What if their family knew that she was having an affair with Jaewon? They will disown her, well enough, take everything she has. She cannot let them do that.

"But our family—"

"Our family doesn't need to know," Jaewon said, "You and I are the only person this baby needs," "We will be fine, as long as they don't know,"

"But what about Lisa?" She asked.

"Lisa can't do anything about it, she's infertile," "She cannot give birth to a child, but you can," Lin pursed her lips, she felt proud to have a healthy body, unlike her. She told herself.

"How will you explain this to her?" Lin asked.

"She can't do anything but to accept, she's afraid of what her name will fall if anything happened anyway," "She just need to stay in the house for few months pretend to be pregnant, while you spend with me and take care of our child together,"

"Are you sure this is okay?" Lin pouted at him.

Jaewon chuckled, "The.. best thing happened to me," "Thank you so much babe, I love you,"

Jaewon pecked a kiss on her lips, which made the woman giggled.

"I love you more," She pressed her lips more into a make out and hovered over him on top.