Chapter 11: He Chooses You

"Good afternoon everyone, thank you for your attendance today,"

Everyone lower their heads to Jimin as he entered the big meeting room of PVH Hospital as the CEO, he went to the center stage and fixed his coat, and before long Lisa— who just finished her surgery few minutes ago came running to the side while the doctor association of PVH lower their heads once more to greet the second daughter of the Chairman of PVH Group.

"Su min unnie, Did oppa already start?" Lisa asked Doctor Sin to sit with her.

"No, he just came here too," Doctor Sin said.

"What do you think it is? It's unlike him to announce so suddenly like this," Lisa asked Doctor Sin.

"I have no idea, I was in my clinic when my pc rang with an emergency meeting," Doctor Sin answered, and Lisa nodded.

"I called you today because I have been informed that our hospital has finally granted honorary volunteerism, making us the first private hospital to ever collaborate with the monarchy!" Jimin announces proudly, the doctors who have been dying to volunteer with the Royals stood up and clapped their hands in delight!

"Daebak," Lisa hung her mouth, "It hasn't been two days and the Grand Prince already approved?" "This is so unlikely of them,"

"I know right, besides royalty never approve of private sectors, why now?" Doctor Sin speculated too.

"Three months prior to this day His Highness, Grand Prince of Taejonggung will celebrate his 28th birthday on the first week of September, we will also provide a charity contribution for the orphanage that he built in seventeen cities while he was away for 4 years, and two weeks after that we will accompany His Highness for a couple of weeks for a widely check up on those villages that was hit by the war in his jurisdiction 5 years ago,"

Everyone clapped their hands including the not so fan of the royalty.

Lisa hangs her mouth open, he built seventeen orphanages in 4 years even if he's away?! Did he make himself wealthy while being away to build seventeen, while a billionaire company like her father's only has 3 in some part of the north for 10 years now.

So his name really lives for a reason huh? She wondered for so long why parents nowadays name their babies Jung Kook if it's a boy. Now that she knows how outstanding that Grand Prince is, she wants to know how he looks.

She shifted her hand to her coat pocket to search for her phone, but It's not there.

"Aigo ya," She shook her head, whispering. Of all time she's curious about royalty, it's bad timing, she might have forgotten it in her clinic.

Jimin, the CEO of ParksVille High Hospital, applauded among them as he turned the page, because this is a rare occasion in which the monarchy involves a private sector. "And since this our first medical mission with the royalty, We will provide His Highness the best line up of doctors and nurses along with him,"

"And so for the line up...".

Lisa felt the room become so tense that she felt out of place, she can see girls clasping their hands as if asking the gods to be one on the line up. Even Doctor Sin is wishing to be picked.

"Please stand because the Grand Prince chooses you.."

"Doctor Kim Ji hoon and Doctor Song Hye Min, general physician and EENT,"

"Doctor Sin Su Min, pediatrician,"

"Oh god thank you!" Lisa saw Doctor Sin praise the heavens as she signed off the cross and kissed her thumb. She giggled at her.

"Doctor Kwan Han Gyeol, for assisting surgeon," Jimin continued.

"And lastly our medical leader and lead surgeon is Doctor Jeon S—" Jimin paused and stared at the document.