Chapter 25: Feel Special

"There something amiss,"

Jennie whispered beneath her breath as she stared into a very odd two person in front of her. These two can be seen everywhere, and anywhere, together. As if they've been stuck around, handicapped by some invisible rope that she's starting to feel different with their unknown relationship.

"Who likes who?" Jennie tilted her head as she observed them eating on the covered dining area of Professor Jung from afar brushing her teeth from their section.

Doctor Jung casually laughs with whatever the Prince would say, sometimes she will have a pair of feastful plates in her hands; people would say they starved her, only to find out she'll ask the Prince to have a meal with her.

And the Prince..

She stared at him closely, he's down right flushed what did the Professor told him to be like that? He would often ask for her whereabouts, he would care for her that she noticed him dumping his handkerchief on the beads of sweat under her bangs, and,

"Is it normal for a Prince to look affectionate with their subject?"

It is a shame for Doctor Jung to be married, Jennie doesn't like the guts of her husband nor the vibe of him. She didn't meet his eyes even because she felt rather intimidated by those looks, his looks saying to never trust him.

Is it okay for her to say, that she would cheer for her to commit an affair with the Grand Prince? Because..

"Look at them, they look so good together," Mina said, mesmerized with how good the Professor and the Grand Prince look. "If only the Professor isn't married, I will root for them,"

Jennie look back at the two and nodded, "I will too,"

*・゜゚・*

"The medical mission will end soon," Jungkook sighed, swiping the pictures that he had taken in secret, all was her.

He would sneakily take a picture of her treating patients, sometimes he would ask for her to smile. She would often ask how their position changed, back then she was the one asking him to smile on the camera but now he's taking charge of their photographs, to the point that if there's no one in their premises he would ask her to take a selfie with her for no special reason.

He just wants his phone to be filled with memories, he just wishes that he'll have a chance to build another with her in the future, he sighed.

"When can you love me back?" he asked, while zooming in to their selfie and to Lisa's smile.

*clank* *clank*

He turned his back to see a metal tray of medical stuff fell on the ground and a nurse that is always with Lisa, in wide shock. He gulped, How long has she been there?

"Ho-How long–"

"I'm so sorry for my rudeness, Your Highness!" Jennie immediately lowered her head, and returning the stuff on the tray, Jungkook helped her pick up those that were near to him.

"Thank you so much, Your Highness, you are too kind!" She was about to take the jar of medicine in his hand back but Jungkook moved his hand away as he looked at her. She started to get more nervous.

Why did she even have to sneak a peek on his phone just like that?! She committed a grave sin! What if the Grand Prince took this out of a way that she won't be able to see the next daylight?!

"How long have you been here? Nurse Jennie?" Jungkook asked her, which made her head low, and moved a little away.

"I-I–" Her heart started to pound so loud, she could feel it in her ears.