2) Madeleine X Red Velvet (Fluff)

Requested by: Biscuitlilas

First person to follow me, nice.

----------------------------

Madeleine was practicing fighting out in the garden when a Cake Hound appeared.

"Oh! Hi there little buddy! Where's your owner?" Madeleine asked crouching down, petting the Cake Hound. The Cake Hound was leaning into the pet, when a cough was heard from behind of Madeleine.

"Huh?" Madeleine looked behind him, only to be hit with fear. A tall red Cookie was standing behind him.

"Move. Away. From. Chiffon." The Cookie spoke with an aggravated tone. Madeleine stood up confused at this Cookie. This Cookie had a candy cane sorta looking arm, strange.

"Who are you?" Madeleine asked only to be hit with anger and a deep sigh.

"What a shame, Chiffon, it appears this.... Cookie has no respect for Cake Hounds. Tut tut." The Cookie sighed as they picked up Chiffon, and looked at Madeleine in the eyes.

"Tell me your name first..." The Cookie spoke, Madeleine gulped. 'Such a strange yet fearsome Cookie.' Madeleine thought.

"Madeleine, I'm Madeleine Cookie, a defender of the Crème Republic! I am cer-" Madeleine was cut off.

"Don't give me a whole paragraph of shit I don't care about. Red Velvet Cookie is my name. That's all you need to know 'Madeleine'. C'mon Chiffon, mother won't be happy." Red Velvet spoke with a hint of aggravation as he patted his thigh to get Chiffon to follow, but Chiffon refused, he stayed near Madeleine, rubbing himself against his leg, almost as if he is a cat.

"Chiffon, you aren't those foul fish eating disgusting scratchy animals, you are a CAKE HOUND!" Red Velvet grew angry as Madeleine took a step backwards, only to step on Chiffon's tail causing a loud yelp. Red Velvet stared at Madeleine with anger.

"You stepped on MY Cake Hound's TAIL! You will PAY for this!" Red Velvet snarrled.

"I'm sorry! I had no clue that err, Chiffon was behind." Madeleine looked as Chiffon, poor Chiffon had his tail between his legs and was very submissive.

"Does he need to be taken to the vets? I don't think that's how he should be acting!" Madeleine looked concerned.

"No! Why would he need to go to the vets! He looks like that because YOU STEPPED ON HIS TAIL!" Red Velvet was very aggravated as he picked up Chiffon and walked away.

"Wait! You can stay here for a bit! I'm sure your home is quite far away, as the Crème Republic doesn't have any Red Velvet as a flavour!" Madeleine spoke with a chuckle at the end.

"Oh, right, hm sure?..." Red Velvet spoke unsurely he absolutely thought it was a weird idea and suggestion, but then the Tower of Chaos is very far away.

"Follow me! I'll take you to the Inn!" Madeleine smiled, Red Velvet looked confused, but followed Madeleine to the Inn.

"So this is the Inn, they will let you stay for a couple of nights. I'm sure you'll get a discount since I Ser Madeleine Cookie, brought you here." Madeleine chuckled.

"You could also pay for me, just saying." Red Velvet seemed unamused as he walked into the Inn.

"I completely forgot that I could! Hold on a second!" Madeleine ran into the Inn to pay for Red Velvet's stay.

And from there forth, the two Cookies got closer.

--------------------

I didn't realise this ship existed. Cool though

(552 words)