23) Eclair X Espresso (Smut)

Requested by: Mystery_ghost18

Gay boys

------------------------------

Espresso sighed as he attempted to fix the mess he made from a failed experiment. He attempted to make more Magic Candies but failed miserably.

"Nothing ever works!" Espresso scowled as he threw a glass beaker at the wall, causing glass beaker to shatter into thousands of glass shards. Espresso stormed over to a chair and aggressively sat on it, his co-workers stared at him as they cleaned up.

"Perhaps he needs a coffee?" One suggested.

"He needs less coffee." The other scowled in response, causing Espresso to shoot up and storm out of the building.

Espresso stormed into the town square, only to bump into Eclair, causing Eclair to fall to the floor dropping at the books he was carrying.

"I apologise for bumping into you. But you need watch where you are going!" Espresso snarrled.

"Ah! Sorry!" Eclair sighed as he got up, only for half of his vision to be blurry.

"Oh! My monocle." Eclair sheepishly chuckled as he looked on the floor. Espresso sighed as he looked on the floor with Eclair, only to find his monocle shattered.

"Oh... It's shattered." Espresso sighed as he handed the broken monocle to Eclair.

"No! That's too expensive for me to buy it again!!" Eclair panicked as he rubbed his monocle against his cheek, sobbing quietly.

"I can get you a new one..." Espresso sighed as he went through his wallet.

"No!" Eclair scowled slightly as he pushed Espresso's wallet away.

"Okay. How do I repay you?" Espresso asked as he grabbed Eclair's shoulder.

Eclair looked at him, his face blushing redder than anything you could possibly think of.

"I erm-! Can't think of anything..." Eclair nervously chuckled.

"Mmm... Right..." Espresso moved his face closer to Eclair's, as he indicated to Eclair's skirt, Eclair looked down only to look back up with n embarrassed face.

"Oh!" Eclair sighed as he adjusted himself.

"Mm, I can help." Espresso winked.

"Errr, sure?" Eclair mumbled.

"Well, let's go~" Espresso chuckled as he dragged Eclair to a far away alley way.

"We will be caught, I mean this is in public." Eclair chuckled nervously.

"Fuck them, I don't think it's important to keep quiet." Espresso smirked, Eclair gulped as he tied his hair back.

"Who's topping?" Eclair asked, only to burst into a moan. Espresso grabbed onto Eclair's hands as he sucked harder. Eclair moaned as he grabbed onto Espresso's hair.

Eclair looked around the alley way, watching if any Cookies were there, as his hips started involuntary thrusting into Espresso's mouth, basically causing Espresso to deep throat him.

Espresso bit down as he sucked harder, the moans from Eclair filled the alley way.

Espresso kept going, waiting for Eclair to orgasm. Eclair gripped harder to Espresso's hair, his thrusting sped up and his moans in synced with his thrusting.

Espresso groaned as he bit down more, the slightest bit to drool dripped from his mouth. Eclair covered his mouth as he closed his eyes, a loud muffled moan was heard from the alley way as Eclair came.  Espresso smirked as he gulped it down, before removing himself from Eclair's dick.