55) Eclair x Latte (AngsttoFluff)

Requested by: SaxmyBxurger

They threatened me to write this D:
-----------------

Eclair mumbled, beginning to write on his scroll as his legs laid on the desk, his relics at the back of the desk.

A knock came from the door, followed by the sound of heels.

"Sir Eclair, Miss Latte is here to see you." Blueberry Pie opened the door, gripping to some books.

"Well, tell her I'm busy." Eclair grumbled, putting his quill on the desk.

"Oh well... It is rather too Latte to say that... I said she can see you." Blueberry Pie nervously chuckled before adjusting her glasses.

"Ohhhhh for fuck sake! I dont want to see her again." Eclair grumbled.

"Why is that, sir?" Blueberry Pie asked.

"Because I said so!" Eclair grumbled as he slammed his desk.

"Okay okay... I'll tell her you can't see her." Blueberry Pie sighed before going to go back to Latte.

"Yeah, go tell that bitch." Eclair groaned before picking up his quill and continuing to write on the scroll.

The door slammed open, causing Eclair to jump and scribble on the scroll.

"KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING!" Eclair shouted before taking his legs off the table and turning around.

"DON'T YELL AT ME, BITCH!" Latte yelled, gripping to her spoon as she stopped her foot.

"I SHOUTED NOT YELLED, THERE'S A DIFFERENCE!" Eclair shouted again, getting off the chair.

"LIKE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHEATING AND HANGING OUT WITH A FRIEND, BITCH!" Latte yelled, stomping her foot again.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME!" Eclair growled.

"I DIDN'T! I WAS JUST HANGING OUT WITH ALMOND!" Latte snarled, edging closer to a cabnit of relics.

"ON THE BED!" Eclair yelled.

"BECAUSE WE'RE FRIENDS, FOR FUCK SAKE!" Latte yelled, the final straw almost being snapped.

"SHUT IT YOU FILTHY LITTLE COW." Eclair yelled, beginning to grab his spell book.

"THAT'S IT!" Latte yelled, pushing over the display case, watching all the relics shatter and break.

"... What did you do..." Eclair looked at the relics, a tear in the corner of his eye.

"Broke something what was more precious than your ex-fianceé." Latte grinned, feeling proud of what she accomplished.

"Latte..." Eclair stopped, trying to think of what to say.

"What? Are they your babies? Or are you just thinking of an insult?" Latte snickered, upset with the now upset Eclair.

"Latte.... Those relics weren't relics..." Eclair sighed.

"Then what are they? Ancient buttplugs you were going to use?" Latte scoffed.

"Those are Roguefort's jewels... They weren't relics, they were jewels... thousands upon thousands of money spent on them..." Eclair sobbed.

"Oh... Right..." Latte looked slightly embarrassed, but still couldn't give a shit.

"Yo! Hows my broski doing- Ahhaefnriekmocnx OH NO, MY JEWELS?! THEIR BROKEN?!" Roguefort gasped as they lept through the window, feeling upset at the sight.

Latte coughed before running away, leaving Eclair to explain the mess.

"What did you do to my jewels!" Roguefort panicked, rushing over and caressing the jewels.