41) Dread Tridant of the Abyss X Alluring Crescent Moon (Fluff)

Requested by: 1darkmagic

Dread Tridant of the Abyss is Sea Fairy's legendary Ovenbreak skin and  Alluring Crescent Moon is Moonlight's super epic skin from Ovenbreak.

Also for my fucking sake, Abyss is Sea Fairy's and Crescent Moon is Moonlight's skin, got it?
-------------------------

Crescent Moon walked along the beach shore, watching the waves go back and forth her feet.

A pale blood moon gleemed over the horizon, shining perfectly on Crescent Moon's body, causing all the shiny things to gleam and cause a reflection in the sea.

Crescent Moon lifted up her dress before putting her feet in the water, walking up to knee height then carried on walking in the water, the back of her dress floating in the water.

A face appeared in front of her, causing confusion and questioning.

"Who are you?" Crescent Moon asked, only for Squid Ink to emerge from the water.

"Shinies?..." Squid Ink sobbed, looking at Crescent Moon's sequined dress.

"This isn't something you can have! I have nothing you could want!" Crescent Moon snarled before pushing Squid Ink out the way and carrying on with her walk.

Crescent Moon smirked happily walking in the water, only for a tentacle to wrap around her feet.

"Ehhh??" Crescent Moon blurted out, only for Squid Ink to appear.

"Shinies!" Squid Ink sobbed louder, only for a soft voice to come from behind them.

"Squid Ink, there is shinies in a newly crashed shipwreck, go loot them." Abyss appeared from behind Squid Ink, rubbing the top of their head.

"Shinies!!" Squid Ink squealed as theg let go of Crescent Moon and jumped back into the water, swimming away happily.

"Erm... Thank you?" Crescent Moon looked confused, why would the Sea Goddess herself save the Moon Goddess?

"No problem, if I didn't save you, you would've been either squid food or walking around bare." Abyss chuckled as she grabbed her dread trident and began going back into the sea.

"Oh! Wait!" Crescent Moon yelled, but Abyss was completely gone, unable to hear any plea.

A slight grumble came from Crescent Moon as she came out of the water, putting her dress down while at it.

Crescent Moon carried on her walk, stumbling upon an abandoned dock, it still looked safe and walkable, minus a few very big holes, she could just bunny hop to get to the boat at the end.

Crescent Moon smiled as she jumped over the holes, arriving at the boat, where Sorbet Shark was, but they looked different. Less like a Pirate and more of an Romantic Sailor.

"Erm, interesting thing..." Crescent Moon looked around the dock, only to turn her head back to Sorbet Shark.

"OoooOOOOoooooo." Sorbet Shark said, smiling away.

"The fuck?" Crescent Moon looked very confused as she turned away and went back to the shore, keeping away from Sorbet Shark, the now in tears Sorbet Shark.

Abyss appeared in front of Crescent Moon, frowning and unpleased.

"Why did you upset Sorbet Shark?! They wanted you to play with them!" Sea Fairy was very unpleased, her dread trident was aimed at Crescent Moon's neck.

"Damn! Cut me some slack, I didn't understand a single thing they said!" Crescent Moon growled as she moved the dread trident away from her neck.

"Ohh... You didn't?" Abyss asked, pointing her dread trident to the sand instead of Crescent Moon.

"Yes! All I heard was OoooOOOOoooooo!" Crescent Moon snarled.

"Ohh, they mustn't of been in the water, hold on." Abyss coughed as she cleared her throat.

"SORBET SHARK GET INTO THE WATER!" Abyss yelled facing the docks, Crescent Moon looked confused but also annoyed.

"Okay, they are now at the shore line, go speak to them." Abyss smiled as she pushed Crescent Moon over to the shore.

Sorbet Shark was there, their little Sailor hat was still on, they had marks of streams of tears on their cheeks, but were smiling nonetheless.

"Ello!" Sorbet Shark smiled, their tail waved back and fourth.

"Sorbet Shark, go say what you wanted to say." Abyss smiled, her head resting on Crescent Moon's shoulder.

"Abyss wants to date you, Crescent Moon!" Sorbet Shark laughed as they swam away, hoping they won't get into trouble.

"SORBET SHARK!" Abyss panicked as she attempted to go after Sorbet Shark, but they were already very far away.

"That's funny, isn't it." Crescent Moon laughed as she grabbed Abyss' hand.

"Let me show you a whole new world." Crescent Moon smiled as she dragged bright red Abyss to her moon.

Abyss' face became amazed and shocked, the moon she wished to go on was Crescent Moon's moon.

"So... You're Moonlight?" Abyss asked.

"Yes yes, just... On blood moons I am like this." Crescent Moon smiled as she stepped up onto the moon and handed her hand out.

"Oh my! Don't blood moons happen every decade?" Abyss asked.

"I don't actually know when they happen. But even if there is a blood moon on the other side of Earthbread I will be like this." Crescent Moon smiled, Abyss grabbed her hands and got lifted up onto the moon.

The moon went into the sky, a good aerial view for Abyss to see her sea in the full, and the pretty reflection of the blood moon, all the shiny fish swimming and... litter, lots of litter.

"Oh dear..." Abyss sobbed as she saw the litter. "Nothing you can do about it, just punish the ones who litter." Crescent Moon sighed as she turned Abyss' head to face her.

Abyss had some tears forming, but quickly wiped them away.

"It is a terrible sight, but we must do something about it." Crescent Moon sighed as she sat down and leaned against her moon, only for Abyss to crawl over and lie on her.

"Why do Cookies litter? Do they not think about the valuable lifeforms?" Abyss asked.

"They don't, they only think about themselves." Crescent Moon sighed as she moved a strand of Abyss' hair out the way.

"I do wish they did care! Without wildlife there would be no cookies!" Abyss sobbed into Crescent Moon's chest, gripping onto her back. "Abyss, look at me." Crescent Moon asked.

Abyss stopped sobbing and lifted her head up to stare at Crescent Moon, who wiped her tears away.

"You crying isn't a pleasant sight, it makes me quite upset." Crescent Moon sighed as she rubbed Abyss' back.

"I know, just... this is a terrible sight." Abyss sniffled as she pointed to the litter.

"I know, just don't cry about it. We can't do much." Crescent Moon sighed as she rested her head on Abyss' shoulder.

Abyss moved Crescent Moon's head off her shoulder and kissed her, no warning just kissed her.

Crescent Moon jolted back before closing her eyes and gripping to Abyss, no thought from both of them, just kissing.

-----------------------------

Sorbet Shark is gonna get whooped with a shoe while Squid Ink is gonna cry over shinies.

(1149 words)