19) Almond X Roguefort (Smut)

Requested by XxNightmare_UwUxX

She shall never stop requesting.

------------------------------

"Warning! Warning! Burglary at Parfaedia's Museum of Institutes. Warning! Warning!" The Alarm went off, everyone in the Parfaedian police department shot up and ran to the Museum.

Almond sighed as he got into his car and drove off.

"Another incident... I was just about to have dinner..." Almond sighed again as he drove at 30 MPH, obeying the speed limit. Almond forgot to turn the sirens on, he face palmed as he turned the sirens on, finally everyone else on the road was somewhat respecting him.

Almond yawned as he kept driving to the crime scene, the lack of coffee was killing him, he barely paid attention to the other drivers, almost hitting them in some cases.

Almond finally arrived at the crime scene, only to see a sobbing Eclair being interviewed by a news reporter. Almond sighed as he stepped over the tape, a sound of a motorbike was heard from behind Almond.

"Daddy! Why didn't you alert me a robbery was happening?" Walnut asked as she took off her helmet.

"I was tired, I apologise." Almond sighed as he walked in the Museum, being followed by Walnut.

"Detective Almond has arrived!" A Police Officer stated as he pointed to Almond.

"Greetings, Detective. I am Detective Honey. I have come to investigate this robbery, not you." Honey snarrled as she gently poked him in his chest.

"I'm sorry! But Parfaedia was never big enough for yo bitch ass!" Walnut snarrled before pushing Honey away.

"Walnut, behave." Almond sighed as he was about to leave.

"Nuh uh! Daddy! You're staying here, this 'Honey' Cookie can investigate the first floor, while you investigate second floor." Walnut snarrled but smiled when she suggested her idea.

"Yes, very smart." Almond smiled as he ran upstairs, leaving Honey pissed.

Almond searched through all the rooms, until he arrived to Eclair's Office.

The Office was recked, the furniture was flipped over, the windows were broken and any relics in there was stolen or broken, depending on the worth.

Almond sighed as he looked around the office, perhaps there would be a hint of the Cookie broke in.

"Well~ Look what the cat brought in~" A voice came from on top of the bookshelf.

"Huh?!" Almond looked up, only to see Roguefort on top of the Bookshelf.

"You..." Almond grumbled.

"Aww~ It's so lovely to see you~" Roguefort winked as they jumped down.

"Go away..." Almond snarrled, only for Roguefort to wrap his arms around Almond's neck.

"Arrest me, Daddy~" Roguefort flirtatious teased him, as they put one of their hands down Almond's trousers.

"I-..." Almond hesitated, he started feeling uncomfortable.

Roguefort chuckled as they rested their head in the crook of Almond's neck. Almond sighed as he grabbed his handcuffs, grabbing Roguefort's hands and pinned them against the wall, beginning to arrest him.

"Ahh~ Daddy~ Punish me!~ Ahh~" Roguefort moaned, Almond stood in shock, an erection appeared in Almond's trousers.

Roguefort moved their ass towards Almond's erection, Almond smirked, Roguefort was 'twerking' on Almond's erection, moaning each time they did it.