46) Yogurt Cream x Lilac (Fluff)

Requested by: butteryaxolotl

Bestie Privileges.
-----------------------------

A loud groan came from Yogurt Cream as he sat down at the dining table, his father was giving him and his brother, another lecture.

Lilac watched from afar, his chakrams freshly polished as his cloak was neatly ironed, his eyes moved everytime Yogurt Cream, Plain Yogurt or Yogurt Cream's father moved, only for the sound of a vase being knocked behind him caused him to snap out of his watch.

Lilac turned around, the vase moved an inch, a poison needle next to it, his eyes narrowed as his brows showed displeasure, she was here.

Lilac walked to the dining room, clearing his throat before speaking.

"Your Highness, I require to talk to your son for a second." Lilac demanded, his hand on Yogurt Cream's shoulder.

"Why?" Yogurt Cream's father asked.

"Private, just come with me, Sir." Lilac handed his hand out to Yogurt Cream, immediately dragging him to his bedroom when he grabbed it.

Yogurt Cream was against his bed as he looked at Lilac, displeasure on his face.

"I would prefer my father's lectures then your dumb scoldings!" Yogurt Cream groaned as he clenched his fists.

"No Sir, Scorpion is here." Lilac huffed.

"Oh really? Prove it!" Yogurt Cream growled.

"Sir, your favourite vase moved an inch, and this was next to it." Lilac showed the poison needle, the table mat was still attached to it.

"... You're joking?" Yogurt Cream asked.

"Why would I joke about this? It is important! Your brother hired her again to Assassinate you!" Lilac stomped his foot, a slight groan from his mouth, only for Yogurt Cream to stand up and move a strand of hair from his face.

"Lilac..." Yogurt Cream mumbled.

"What Sir? I'm just trying to protect you!" Lilac sighed, crossing his arms.

Yogurt Cream put his hand on Lilac's shoulder before touching his nose to Lilac's.

"Lilac, if she was here, I would be dead by now, and I'm not." Yogurt Cream laughed as he patted Lilac's head.

"Because I saved you!" Lilac rolled his eyes.

"Is everything alright in there?" Plain Yogurt asked as he knocked on the door.

"Everything is fine! Just go back to the dining room and eat without me!" Yogurt Cream groaned as he opened the door, leaning against the frame as he spoke.

Lilac turned around, staring at Yogurt Cream, his back muscles seen through his coat, though ever so minor his muscles might of been, Lilac always noticed them, always causing a red blushed face whenever he saw them.

Yogurt Cream groaned as he shut the door, Lilac's cloak's top was over his nose, hiding the flustered face he had.

"May you hurry up with scolding me? I want to eat my dinner!" Yogurt Cream stomped his foot.

"Sir... You know I care about you, correct?" Lilac sighed, adjusting his flowers.

"Yes Lilac, I know you do. Just she isn't here!" Yogurt Cream sighed as he walked up to Lilac, hugging him.

"I... I am sorry, you can go..." Lilac sniffled slightly, his head on Yogurt Cream's shoulder.

"I'm going to eat dinner, join if you want." Yogurt Cream kissed Lilac's forehead before walking away, his hair swaying as he took a sharp turn downstairs.