21) Sour Belt X Chocolate Bonbon (Smut)

Requested by 1oceanbluestars

Lesbians caught in 4k

---------------------------------

Chocolate Bonbon was working on a new outfit, requested by Mint Choco. The bell rang from the door, a Cookie entered her shop.

"Helloooooo?" A voice echoed from the first room of her shop. Chocolate Bonbon sighed before she walked out of the sewing room, only to be greeted by Sour Belt.

"Ah! There you are!" Sour Belt smiled as she ran over to hug Chocolate Bonbon, she stood there in shock.

"Huh? Why are you hugging me?!" Chocolate Bonbon jolted slightly.

"Mmm, why not. Mummy~" Sour Belt chuckled as she grabbed Chocolate Bonbon's ass.

"Huh?!!" Chocolate Bonbon's eyes widened.

"Mmm~ Shhh. I wanna see yo Mummy Milkers." Sour Belt chuckled once more as she burried her head into Chocolate Bonbon's crook of her neck.

111"Uhhhhhh, why are you being a pervert?!" Chocolate Bonbon pushed Sour Belt away from her.

Sour Belt sighed.

"My brother can't come home at the moment soooooo, I require comfort." Sour Belt laid down on the sofa.

"Errrrrr, right. And why do you want me to comfort you?" Chocolate Bonbon mumbled as she leaned against the front desk.

"Mmmmm, cuz you have Mummy Milkers." Sour Belt chuckled, as Chocolate Bonbon blushed.

"What even are 'Mummy Milkers'?" Chocolate Bonbon asked.

"Simple! Your tits, gurl they huge ass fuck. Like that big ass bootay!" Sour Belt chuckled as she adjusted herself.

"Holy cow! Language!" Chocolate Bonbon turned her head away, covering her blushing cheeks with her hands.

"Mmmm, nah. Don't get paid enough." Sour Belt chuckled, as she put her feet on the sofa.

"Feet off the sofa!" Chocolate Bonbon grumbled as she turned to face Sour Belt again.

"Damn, I just wanna, hm... Fuck?" Sour Belt chuckled.

"You mean sex." Chocolate Bonbon corrected her, a rule in Chocolate Bonbon's shop is that everyone must speak 'poshly' or no service.

"You can do it with some poor lonely Cookie who actually wants to have sex with you, who isn't me because I'm not lonely nor wanting to have sex with Y O U." Chocolate Bonbon stated as she grabbed some fabric to finish up the outfit she was making.

"Mmmmm, but I want you!" Sour Belt smiled as she laid on the sofa.

"And I said no." Chocolate Bonbon sighed.

"I'm not pressuring you, I just want to do the dirty with you." Sour Belt chuckled as she stared at Chocolate Bonbon's behind.

"Booty so big... Lawd have mercy." Sour Belt whispered, only to get a look of disgust in return.

"That is incredibly inappropriate to look at a ladies' behind without permission!" Chocolate Bonbon snarrled slightly as she adjusted herself.

Sour Belt got up and went to the back room, to have a snoop around. She was looking through every draw, cupboard and box there was, until she found a very heavily covered chest in the back. She took it out and opened it, only to find fabric wrapped around a long object.

"Ooo~ what's this?" Sour Belt chuckled as she unwrapped the object, only to find a vibrator.

"Mmmm, that seems like something I would've have, not her..." Sour Belt chuckled as she ran out, holding it.

"Why do you have a vibrator~" Sour Belt asked, chuckling.

"I- Where did you find that?!" Chocolate Bonbon looked away as she covered her flustered face.

"Don't be embarrassed, I have one to." Sour Belt smiled as she rubbed Chocolate Bonbon's back.

"Mmm, just didn't want anyone to find it." Chocolate Bonbon sighed as she sat down.

Sour Belt looked around before sitting down next to her.

"Sooo, you wanna 👉👌?" Sour Belt 'sutterly' asked.

"Mmm, I think you mean 👌👌." Chocolate Bonbon chuckled slightly.

"Mm, yeah that." Sour Belt laughed as she put her arm around Chocolate Bonbon.

"I mean, I suppose we can." Chocolate Bonbon smiled as she grabbed the vibrator.

"I'm topping!" Sour Belt quickly replied as she pushed Chocolate Bonbon onto the floor.

"Ah! Close the curtains first!" Chocolate Bonbon ordered, as Sour Belt rushed over and shut the curtains.

"Okay! Now we start." Sour Belt smiled, as Chocolate Bonbon lifted up her dress and pulled down her knickers.

Sour Belt smirked as she crouched down Infront of Chocolate Bonbon's entrance.

"First time?" Sour Belt asked.

"Mmm, nope. I'm married, but it is my first time with a lady." Chocolate Bonbon chuckled, leaving Sour Belt in pure shock.

'So she is cheating on her husband with me, oh witch.' Sour Belt thought as she positioned herself.

"I'll be waiting~" Chocolate Bonbon chuckled, only for her to start moaning as her Cookiussy got licked. (It's 4PM it's time for your Bonbonussy to be ate.) Sour Belt started out slow before speeding up the pass, causing Chocolate Bonbon to squirt a little.

"Hm, when was the last time he pleasured you?" Sour Belt asked before viciously licking Chocolate Bonbon's cookiussy again.

"A Ahh~ Month Ago Ahh~" Chocolate Bonbon moaned as she took of her brazier.

"Ahh, that's why you are a bit sluttish." Sour Belt chuckled as she wiggled her tongue around, before removing her shirt.

Chocolate Bonbon adjusted herself, only for Sour Belt to stop licking.

"Why did you stop?" Chocolate Bonbon asked with a pant.

"Mmm, just changing on how I do it." Sour Belt smiled as Chocolate Bonbon nodded and laid back down.

Sour Belt picked up the vibrator, turned it on and shoved it in Chocolate Bonbon's cookiussy, causing a loud moan. Sour Belt sat back and enjoyed the view.

"Ohhhh~ F-fuck~ Sour Belt~ AHH~" Chocolate Bonbon moaned louder, as she started playing with her tits. Sour Belt smirked at the sight she was witnessing, as she crawled over and started to suck on Chocolate Bonbon's tits.

Chocolate Bonbon moaned louder as her eyes rolled back, her first orgasm has arrived.

"Mmm, yep, you're very slutty." Sour Belt chuckled as she fondled Chocolate Bonbon's nipples.

The room filled up with moans, Sour Belt smiled as she enjoyed the noise. Chocolate Bonbon moaned as she grabbed Sour Belt's hair. Sour Belt chuckled as she removed the vibrator and started fingering Chocolate Bonbon's cookiussy.

Chocolate Bonbon moaned louder has her breathes became heavy, Sour Belt fingered faster, as she went back to sucking on Chocolate Bonbon's nipples, Chocolate Bonbon spread her legs as she gripped tighter to Sour Belt's hair. Sour Belt shoved the vibrator in Chocolate Bonbon's mouth to quiet down the moaning.

After a couple of minutes, the sound of the ringing came from the front door.

"Shit, I think that's Mint Choco." Chocolate Bonbon shot up to check.

"Yeah it is. Go answer it for me, I need to clean up, his outfit is in the back." Chocolate Bonbon smiled before running off, leaving Sour Belt to give Mint Choco his outfit.

---------------------------------------

I lost motervation at the end, so I ended it. Lmaoooppo.

(1142 words)