43) Star Guest x Sage of Vines (Fluff)

Requested by: 1Helluvaboss_idk

What's this? A fluff request?... My! I haven't seen one of these in 50 years!

Star Guest is a skin Sparkling has in Ovenbreak and Kingdom. Sage of Vines is a skin Herb has in Ovenbreak.

I will refer Star Guest as Star and Sage of Vines as Vines, got it?
--------------------------------

Star closed the door to his bar only for Vines to rush up to him.

"Are you closed?" Vines asked.

"Oh erm... Yeah I am but I guess I can take your order." Star smiled as he turned towards Vines.

"I want some Avocado Juice." Vines smiled as he watched Star open the door and go back inside, waving his hand for Vines to follow.

Vines walked inside and sat at the bar table, watching Star pour his juice into a very fancy glass.

A slight creek came from the back rooms.

"Oh dear..." Star mumbled as he turned his head to the back rooms' door.

"Erm... Star... what was that?" Vines asked, becoming very worried.

"Let me go check." Star put the bottle and glass down, beginning to walk to the back rooms.

Vines gulped as he got up and peaked through the gap between the door and the frame.

"C'mon Vampire. You need to leave, the bar shut a couple of minutes ago." Star sighed as he pointed to the back door.

"F-feck off! Vines is- Hic! here and he- Hic! Is allowed to- Hic! Stay!" Vampire hicked, hanging upside down, staring down at Star.

"He is only getting a drink, now... GET GONE!" Star snarled as he snapped his fingers, still pointing to the door.

"Nu!" Vampire snarled.

"Vampire, please leave. Also never say 'no' like that. You sound like a UwU Cookie." Vines barged into the conversation also pointing at the door.

Vampire sighed as he got onto the ground and opened the back door, only to stop under the frame.

"Get me a- Hic! Drink first!" Vampire demanded.

"No! You've had enough!" Star snarled.

"Hmph! Then I stay!" Vampire stomped his foot as he turned to both of them, only for a vine to grab his cloak and drag him out, shutting the door behind him.

"TAKE THAT AS A WARNING SHOT!" Vines laughed as he clapped his hands, jumping up and down.

"Damn, interesting way to celebrate kicking Vampire out." Star laughed along with him, patting Vines' back while at it.

"Well, good job." Star smiled as he walked back into the main room, being followed by Vines.

Star went behind he bar as Vines sat at a bar stool, smiling happily.

"Avocado juice, correct?" Star asked, reciving a nod.

"Okay, let me finish pouring it." Star smiled as he carried on pouring it.

"How often do your customers order avocado juice?" Vines asked.

"Very rarely, why?" Star asked.

"Because the bottle is almost full." Vines pointed to the bottle.

"Because it's a new bottle." Star laughed, only for Vines to facepalm at his own stupidity.

"No need to be embarrassed, you didn't realise it was full!" Star laughed as he handed the drink to Vines.

"Thank you." Vines nodded before beginning to simp it.

Star smiled as he began doing another clean as he waited for Vines to finish drinking his avocado juice. A knock came from the door as Detective Almond walked in.

"Beer, that's it. I know you're closed, but today has been rough. I'll even pay double." Almond yawned as he walked to the bar, slamming his head onto the table.

"Err... Okay, I'll take it normal price. Not double." Star dropped the cloth and went to get the beer for Almond.

"How bad has today been?" Vines asked, rubbing Almond's back.

"So bad I want 14 pints." Almond's tone was cold and harsh, easily turning Vines submissive.

Another Cookie walked in, Rye was back wanting another drink.

"Hello Rye." Star smiled, obviously knowing he should reopen he bar, even though it was 11 PM and it was meant to be the earlier day off.

Rye waved as she sat down next to Almond.

"Watcha so sad, sod? Did a bull kick ya down?" Rye asked, nudging Almond.

"Vines, can you change the closed sign to be put to open?" Star asked, Vines smiled as he shot up and ran outside, turning the sign to open and coming back inside.

"Welp, what do you want, Rye?" Star asked as he gave the beer to Almond.

"Watchever you wanna give mah!" Rye slapped her knee and cackled.

"Star, surely we should invite the band back?" Vines asked, adjusting his sleeve.

"Ah! I don't think we need music, they'll come if they walk passed." Star smiled as he patted Vines' head. Cherry Blossom walked in, arms linked with Werewolf.

"Hallo! Werewolf wanted a drink so we've come to get some for him!" Cherry Blossom smiled as she sat down at a table, Werewolf sitting across from her.

"We?" Vines asked. Cherry Blossom turned her head to Vines, confused yet smiling.

"Get me a tea and I'll tell you!" Cherry Blossom smiled more.

"I'll go make you a tea, I'll be back." Vines smiled as he went to the back rooms.

Star followed him, leaving Rye in charge of serving drinks.

"Right ye softies! I'll harden ye up!" Rye laughed as she went over the top of the bar and went on the other side, immediately grabbing some Vodka and gulping it down.

Purple Yam kicked the door open, Milk on his back.

"THE STRONGEST SHIT YOU GOT?" Purple Yam yelled as he walked up to Rye, Milk still on his back.

Star smiled as he hugged Vines from behind, causing him to jump and drop the teabag.

"Give me a warning first!" Vines squealed as he turned around and hugged Star back.

"Ah, I do apologise." Star laughed before picking up Vines and putting him onto a counter.

"Eh?" Vines looked confused, only to jolt back and his eyes shut quickly.

My my! ALCOHOLIC PLANT BABIES?! No... Just a kiss, a kiss with tongue, how... disgusting utterly disgusting, put the tongue away boys away.

Nasty horny Cookies, utterly disgusting.

Star seperated the kiss, leaving saliva in between them.

"I do apologise, I should've given you a warning." Star nervously laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Mm, well I liked it, but the apology is accepted." Vines smiled as he hugged Star, burying his head into his chest.

---------------------

You little piss babies, aren't you? You're a little piss baby!

(1115 words)