15) Parfait X Pastry (Smut)

Requested by dusky3495

Girls fuck each other and no one bats an eye. But when I think of kissing my best friend... Society.... SOCIETY CALLS ME GAY.

----------------------------

Pastry was walking to Parfait's house. She was invited to dinner and a sleep over, how couldn't she say no to her best friend? Her cute, adorable, thick ass best friend. But now she thinks about it, she probably doesn't see her as a friend, perhaps as a girlfriend. Either way, she still couldn't say no to free dinner and a sleepover. Nobody can! Let alone, she can't cook as well as she thought, perhaps Parfait's cooking is edible unlike Pastry's.

Pastry arrived at Parfait's house and was about to knock on the door, when a Cookie walked up to her.

"That Cookie is dangerous! I tell ye! Dangerous!" The Cookie kept repeating 'dangerous' over and over again with the same old tone, Pastry was creeped out.

"Ma'am, she isn't dangerous." Pastry replied before knocking on the door.

"NOOOOO!!!" The Cookie screeched out, only for Parfait to answer the door.

"Auntie, stop scaring my guests and go home!" Parfait ordered as she turned her head towards Pastry.

"She's weird." Pastry chuckled as Parfait's Aunt left.

"Very, I feel bad for my dad." Parfait chuckled as she dragged Pastry inside.

"Is she on drugs?" Pastry asked only to get a nod.

"I'm the only sober one in my family. Well, more like the only one who has never done drugs." Parfait smiled as she set the dining table. Pastry sat down at the table.

"Why is there so many chairs?" Pastry asked.

"My family was here last night and I forgot to put away the extra chairs." Parfait chuckled.

"So how is your music going?" Pastry asked as she put her feet on the table.

"Oh! Amazing! I have done so many tours!" Parfait smiled followed along by a chuckle.

"That's great! I'm so glad it's working out for you." Pastry smiled.

"Mhm!" Parfait chuckled again, only for a ding to come from the kitchen.

"Oh! Dinner!" Parfait chuckled as she jogged to the kitchen. Pastry scanned around the dining room as she waited.

Parfait came back holding two plates. She gently set them onto the table.

"Do let me know if they are good." Parfait smiled as she sat down.

"Anything is better then my cooking!" Pastry laughed as she took a bite, her face lit up followed by mouthful of food, as she stuffed her face.

"I'm guessing it's good?" Parfait asked only to get a nod as a response, she chuckled as she ate her food.

After they finished eating.

Parfait and Pastry walked into Parfait's bedroom to prepare Pastry's sleeping bag. The only thing what was heard was the sound of laughing and chattering from the two girls. After they set up Pastry's bed they both got onto Parfait's bed.

"What do we do?" Parfait asked.

"We talk about stuff!" Pastry laughed.

"This might seem weird, but are you a virgin?" Parfait asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah, are you a virgin?" Pastry asked.

"Yeah I am to." Parfait smiled nervously.

"We could change that, if you know what I'm saying." Pastry smirked as she sat on Parfait's lap.

"I don't know, how do we even do it?" Parfait asked.

"It's why we have fingers." Pastry smirked more.

"Oh, yeah I forgot." Parfait smiled.

"Well then, give it a shot." Pastry smirked as she laid down, removing her panties.

"I apologise if it's bad." Parfait sighed slightly as she put her middle finger inside Pastry, earning a slight moan. Parfait put her other finger inside Pastry, earning herself a louder moan. Parfait smiled slightly, before gently spreading Pastry's Cookiussy lips a bit, shoving her tongue inside.

A louder moan bursted from Pastry, as she gripped onto Parfait's hair. Parfait licked quicker and rougher as she spread Pastry's legs. Pastry moaned louder and more erotic. Parfait smirked as she moved up to Pastry's tits, sucking them viciously, as she fingered Pastry's Cookiussy.

Pastry moaned louder as she gripped onto the bedsheet, as she came slightly. Parfait smirked more as she fondled Pastry's other breast, as she fingered quicker and deeper inside. Moaning filled the room, as Pastry gripped tighter to the bedsheets. Parfait started to scissor Pastry as she sucked faster.

Cum squirted from Pastry as Parfait moved back down to Pastry's Cookiussy and licked it off.

Pastry moaned louder, as more cum squirted out, only for Parfait to lick it more, shoving her tongue further inside, attacking a sensitive spot on Pastry, causing her nipples to get hard. Parfait fondled Pastry's breasts quicker and harder, as she roughly attacked Pastry's sensitive spot with her tongue, causing yet another orgasm.

Pastry moved her hand to Parfait's ass, and shoved her fingers in, causing Parfait to moan against her Cookiussy, causing it to twitch and clamp around Parfait's tongue.

Parfait moaned as she fondled Pastry's breasts viciously, and licked rougher. Pastry fingered Parfait rougher as she moaned erotically unlike before.

More cum squirted from her Cookiussy as the sound of slurping was heard from Parfait. Pastry viciously fingered Parfait's ass. Parfait moaned louder, the vibrations of her moan was felt through Pastry's Cookiussy.

Parfait stopped everything she was doing and Pastry pulled her fingers out. Parfait leaned over Pastry and started searching through her bedside table.

Pastry was confused, but sucked on Parfait's tits, causing Parfait to jolt and moan, she slapped Pastry gently as she took out a dildo. Pastry smirked as she adjusted herself for the dildo. Parfait quickly shoved it in making Pastry to erotically moan, another orgasm came from Pastry as she sucked on Parfait's Breasts.

Parfait moaned louder as her nipples became hard. Parfait thrusted the Dildo in and out, causing Pastry to moan louder and grip onto Parfait. Pastry moved her hand back down to Parfait's ass, and started to finger it again. Parfait moaned, as she viciously thrusted the dildo in and out. Pastry fingered faster, only for Parfait to cum. Pastry stopped what she was doing.

"Stop, that's enough." Pastry panted as Parfait stopped everything she was doing.

"Yes you're right. We should stop." Parfait smiled as she rolled onto the bed.

"Run a bath, will ya?" Pastry asked as Parfait got up and ran a bath, leaving Pastry to clean the bed.

-----------------------------

Smutty Wutty for the Horny Weasels.

(1067 words)