20) Affogato & Caramel Arrow (Angst)

Requested by ImEmoBtw

I swear! I am not Emo!

----------------------------------

The gates shut in the Citadel, as all the Cookies left, leaving the Citadel quiet, empty and cold. The only ones left were, Crunchy Chip, Dark Cacao, Affogato, Caramel Arrow, Affogato's Disciples, Servants and the guards.

The throne room's door slammed shut, as Caramel Arrow walked passed. She grew confused as she opened the door slightly, only to see Affogato sat on the throne wearing Dark Cacao's Crown, with his Disciples bowing down to him.

Caramel Arrow sighed as she watched more, the more she looked the more she grit her teeth. Everything she was seeing, just made her more pissed, she hesitated just before kicking the doors wide open.

"GET THE FUCK OFF THE THRONE!" Caramel Arrow snarrled, causing the Disciples and Affogato to jump.

"Ah! Learn to knock!" Affogato growled as the disciples got up.

"Yes! Learn to knock!" His Disciples growled as they pointed their weapons at Caramel Arrow.

"I SAID GET OFF THE THRONE, YOU SNAKE!" Caramel Arrow snarrled pointing her bow to Affogato's head.

"Oi! I'M ALERTING DARK CACAO!" Affogato snarrled as he ran to find Dark Cacao.

"UGH!!" Caramel Arrow groaned as she ran after Affogato, leaving the disciples in confusion.

"Why would he tell Dark Cacao?" A Young disciple asked.

"Now, dear. He wants the throne, so he must get rid of the obstacles, or I should say. Caramel Arrow and Dark Cacao." An Older Disciple smiled as he patted the Young Disciples back, comforting them.

Caramel Arrow ran after Affogato, only for him to enter Dark Cacao's Chamber. Caramel Arrow groaned as she knocked on the door.

A loud groan came from the room as Dark Cacao answered.

"What?!" Dark Cacao growled slightly.

"That Snake, was on your throne!" Caramel Arrow snarrled as she pointed at Affogato, who was pretending to cry.

"That's not what I heard!" Dark Cacao snarrled as he hit the side of the door.

"What did that LIAR say?!" Caramel Arrow snarrled as she pushed Dark Cacao out the way.

"Get out!" Dark Cacao snarrled as he grabbed her shoulder.

"WHAT DID HE SAY?!" Caramel Arrow growled, only to get pushed out and the door slammed on her face.

"Ugh!!" Caramel Arrow snarrled as a chuckle came from behind her.

"Oh dear~ Such a shameeeee." A disciple teased only to get punched in the face.

"Don't mess with me." Caramel Arrow snarrled as she stomped off.

Caramel Arrow arrived to the training room to vent out her stress, only to see an annoyed Crunchy Chip.

"What happened?" Caramel Arrow asked.

"Ughhhh, that fucker! He keeps getting me told off by Dark Cacao!" Crunchy Chip snarrled as he kicked a dummy over.

"You mean that snake?" Caramel Arrow asked as she received a nod.

"Mmm, I knew that." Caramel Arrow growled only for a Disciple to enter.

"Fuck off!" Caramel Arrow snarrled, as Crunchy Chip flipped the Disciple off, causing them to leave. Caramel Arrow sighed as she attacked a dummy.

A couple of hours later.

Caramel Arrow laid down in the garden, sipping a boba, only to hear Affogato shuffle around. Caramel Arrow got up and hissed slightly.

"Piss off!" Caramel Arrow snarrled.

"No!" Affogato hissed as he sat down.

"I said PISS OFF!" Caramel Arrow yelled, as she threw a pebble at him.

"No! Let me sit down!" Affogato snarrled as he threw a stick at her.

"Grrrrr! FINE! LETS FIGHT!" Caramel Arrow snarrled as she got up preparing for a fight.

"GAME ON, BITCH!" Affogato snarrled as he got up, taking his staff out.

For the next hour, the only thing seen and heard was arrows and magic being shot everywhere. Screaming, yelling, yelping and crying came from both of the two Cookies, most of the noise came from Affogato.

A loud scream came from Affogato, as Strawberry Jam splashed onto Caramel Arrow's face.

After the smoke calmed down, the only thing Caramel Arrow saw was Affogato trembling onto the floor.

Dark Cacao rushed out, followed by Crunchy Chip. Caramel Arrow looked terrified as she stared at them both.

"You..." Dark Cacao snarrled at Caramel Arrow, as he ran over to comfort Affogato.

"She... Started.... It..." Affogato blurted out as he sobbed into Dark Cacao's chest.

"YOU ARE BANISHED, NEVER RETURN. CARAMEL ARROW!" Dark Cacao snarrled as he rubbed Affogato's back, Crunchy Chip sighed as he nodded.

"You have been manipulated by that SNAKE!" Caramel Arrow snarrled only for her to be dragged out of the Kingdom by two guards.

---------------------------

I was watching YouTube video's, and I got a fucking ad for a hospital, the ad had a woman in labour and another pregnant woman caressing her stomach. I legit did nothing that could've made my ads this fucking weird. (I hate kids, they disgust me. Labour terrifies me, yet I get these ads.)

(807 words)