44) Financier x Caramel Arrow (Smut)

Requested by: Sparfaedia

So much smut, holy fuck.
-----------------------------

Dark Cacao, Hollyberry and Pure Vanilla went to the Créme Republic once again, this time Black Raisin and Caramel Arrow came.

Custard walked out of the House of Oyster and shook their hands, reasons why he was in there? Perhaps an affair.

"Greetings again." Custard smiled.

Clotted Cream watched from the back, Financier behind him, both staring at Custard and the Ancients, but Financier's eyes slowly guided their way to Caramel Arrow and her chest. Financier bit her lip before averting her gaze.

Caramel Arrow looked at Financier, confused but soon bit her lip at the sight to, only to be nudged by Wildberry.

"King Dark Cacao, the First Watcher is biting her lip as she stares at Paladin Financier." Wildberry snitched only to get slapped by Caramel Arrow.

"Go suck a cock! I wasn't! I was thinking of things and I happened to be facing her!" Caramel Arrow snarled.

"Oi! No cat fighting!" Dark Cacao clapped his hands before moving Caramel Arrow away from Wildberry.

Hollyberry laughed as Pure Vanilla looked concerned.

"You were thinking of Paladin Financier and her naked on you with her mummy milkers bouncing!" Wildberry sneered, a sly smile on his face.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Custard shouted, waving for Clotted Cream and Financier to move over.

Financier walked over, her hands placed on Clotted Cream's ears hoping  he wouldn't hear the very inappropriate conversation they were all about to hear.

"Repeat what you just said, Wildberry!" Custard ordered.

"All I said is that Paladin Financier looks rather beautiful today." Wildberry's face became cold and distant, hiding the fact he was laughing on the inside.

"Caramel Arrow, explain why you were looking at Financier and biting your lip then!" Custard ordered once more.

Dark Cacao had a slight smirk on his face, hiding it with his hands, Pure Vanilla covered his ears and looking away, Hollyberry was just pissing herself laughing.

"Well?!" Custard snarled.

"I do apologise... M-mummy, sorry Mummy, sorry mummy. Sorry! Err... I want your tits in my face!" Caramel Arrow was more embarrassed than she ever has been before, Financier just smiled before adjusting her brazier.

"Eh, nothing to worry about. I would do the same if I was you." Financier laughed as she elbowed Clotted Cream.

"Oh right!" Caramel Arrow looked up, no longer looking down at the ground, her face still bright red.

"I'm going inside to talk with Oyster, I'll see you later." Clotted Cream left, looking very uncomfortable, his walk showing signs of wanting to leave.

Custard grabbed Financier's arm and dragged her away.

Caramel Arrow's eyes trailed down to Financier's ass, watching it jiggle with every step, biting her lip as she walked.

"Stop simping for one second!" Wildberry teased.

"Stop it!" Dark Cacao ordered before stomping into the building, followed by everyone else.

Caramel Arrow walked in, her face amazed by the sight of everything she was seeing, all the others acted calm.

Black Raisin was less then pleased however, she just looked around before groaning, showing little to no signs of interest in what she was seeing.