22) Clotted Cream X Affogato (Smut)

Requested by XxNightmare_UwUxX

I have nothing to say, other than I'm tempted not to do a request even though I have two more to do-

--------------------------------

It was a dark gloomy night in the Crème Republic, more gloomy than usual.

Clotted Cream went out on a walk as he was tired of his dad rambling and scolding him, as his mother just sat down and watched, not even defending him.

Clotted Cream sighed as the smell of smoke filled the air, worse than usual. Clotted Cream mumbled as he walked passed a street, a street with plenty of nightclubs, bars and strip clubs. This street was known to be full of prostitutes.

Clotted Cream bumped into a Cookie as he looked at the Cookie he bumped into.

My witch! It was Affogato. Affogato hissed at Clotted Cream, only for him to stop as his face shifted to a more of a horny face.

"I apologise!" Clotted Cream panicked as he looked around.

"Hmm, are you interested in something?~" Affogato smirked as he rubbed Clotted Cream's arm.

"I- erm-, are you a prostitute?" Clotted Cream asked as he felt embarrassed.

"Mm, yeah I suppose." Affogato chuckled as he motioned to Clotted Cream's bulge in his trousers.

"I- erm-, how much?" Clotted Cream asked.

"400" Affogato chuckled.

"Of what?" Clotted Cream asked, expecting it to be Republican coins.

"Hollyberrian euros." Affogato chuckled as he started to play with his hair.

"WHAT?!" Clotted Cream freaked out slightly.

"What? Can a man not make some money around here?" Affogato sighed.

"That's so much though!" Clotted Cream chuckled nervously trying to calm down the awkward situation.

"Mmmm... Fine 400 Republican coins." Affogato sighed.

"Deal!" Clotted Cream chuckled. Clotted Cream handed Affogato the coins.

"Okay... Now take me wherever we are doing it at." Affogato chuckled as he put the coins into his pocket. Clotted Cream chuckled as he dragged Affogato to his house.

"If you kidnap me, I will kill you." Affogato hissed slightly as he got dragged to Clotted Cream's bedroom.

"Mm, I won't." Clotted Cream chuckled.

Once they arrived Clotted Cream pushed Affogato onto the bed.

"Ooo~ rough I see." Affogato chuckled as he lifted up his skirt.

"Yes yes, now let's just get started. Stay quiet or my dad will kill me." Clotted Cream chuckled as he pinned Affogato to the bed.

"Mmm, then let's go gentle." Affogato suggested as Clotted Cream unzipped his trousers.

"Can't promise it." Clotted Cream chuckled, just before shoving himself inside Affogato.

"Ahh~! F-fuck!" Affogato moaned as he grabbed the bedsheets. Clotted Cream smirked as he began thrusting, attempting to hit Affogato's prostate.

"Ahhh~! F-fuck! Try h-harder!" Affogato moaned as he gripped harder to Clotted Cream's bedsheets. Clotted Cream sighed as he thrusted harder and faster, but not deeper.

"Go deeper! Ahh~" Affogato moaned.

"I c-can't!" Clotted Cream groaned.

"Why is that?~" Affogato moaned.

"You're too t-tight!" Clotted Cream blurted out as he gripped harder to Affogato's wrists.

Clotted Cream groaned as he thrusted harder, trying to get as deep as possible.

"You have to be a virgin." Clotted Cream blurted out, only to get a slight nod as a response.

"I knew it!" Clotted Cream chuckled, only to get further inside Affogato.

"F-finally!" Clotted Cream blurted out as he thrusted deeper and harder, Affogato was moaning uncontrollably. Clotted Cream smirked as his groans became moans.

Affogato wiggled as he wrapped his legs around Clotted Cream's hips. Clotted Cream let go of Affogato's wrists and grabbed onto his thighs, thrusting faster.

Affogato wrapped his arms around Clotted Cream's neck as he stabilised himself, he closed his eyes as a content smile appeared. Clotted Cream chuckled as he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, at this point he was basically naked.

Affogato moaned louder as he came over himself, Clotted Cream bent down as he licked it up, wiping his mouth after finishing.

Affogato's moans became loud enough that anyone in the building could hear him, he covered his mouth as tears fell from his eyes. Clotted Cream panicked as he thrusted harder, trying his hardest to cum as quick as possible.

Clotted Cream moaned loudly as his dick got squeezed by Affogato's ass tightening around him, his ass twitched more as his eyes rolled back, another orgasm.

Clotted Cream kept going as sweat dripped off him. Affogato moved his hands to rub Clotted Cream's chest, only for him to start playing with Clotted Cream's nipples, trying to get him to cum quicker.

Finally after minutes of moaning, cheeks clapping and groaning Clotted Cream finally cummed, filling Affogato up.

Footsteps rushed to room, a loud knock came from the door.

"Ah!" Clotted Cream panicked as he laid on top of Affogato pulling the quilt over them. Custard barged into the room.

"What the fuck!" Custard growled as he looked at his son.

"I- erm-, MASTERBATION!" Clotted Cream blurted out.

"Ew! At least watch porn while at it." Custard sighed before walking back to his bedroom. Clotted Cream sat up as he lifted up Affogato.

"Fucking hell!" Affogato chuckled.

"We gotta get you outta here." Clotted Cream mumbled only for Affogato to get off the bed and fix his dress before jumping out the window, Leaving Clotted Cream devistated.

---------------------------------

Affogato is dummy thick and the clap of his cheeks alerted Dark Cacao and Clotted Cream, change my fucking mind.

Mm, Nightmare stap requesting. I swear it's becoming too much-

I also apolocheese for the short chapter.

(917 words, it's so fucking short!)