12) Hollyberry X Dark Cacao (Fluff)

Requested by unkowmeterinty

------------------------

It was a cold Spring day in the Dark Cacao Kingdom, the Cherry Blossoms were blooming, a gentle warmish breeze flew through the air, snow was gently falling from the sky, incenses somewhat lit up the pathway but leaving a foul sent, only for the smell of Dark Choco to be smelt further away from the incenses. A sound of hooves were heard from the Pathway, the pathway what connected the four Kingdoms, well... More like three, Golden Cheese's Pathway was torn to shreds.

"OPEN THE GATES! LADY HOLLYBERRY HAS ARRIVED!" Yelled a Kingdom guard, the Watchers on the wall opened the gates as the carriage Hollyberry was in went inside. Dark Cacao walked to Hollyberry's Carriage and let her out.

"Aww, thank you." Hollyberry chuckled as Dark Cacao kissed her hand.

"My pleasure." Dark Cacao smiled, only for Wildberry to look at him.

"Greetings, Wildberry. Have you been defending Hollyberry?" Dark Cacao asked, only to receive a frustrated grumble.

"Pain... In... The... Ass..." Wildberry blurted out as he went into the Citadel.

"Rude! I am not a pain in the ass! You are!" Hollyberry stomped her foot, only for Dark Cacao to chuckle.

"You're so cute when you're angry." Dark Cacao smiled, only causing Hollyberry to go bright red.

"Oh! I forgot! When did you have incenses along your path?" Hollyberry asked, only for Dark Cacao's facial expression to turn cold and aggravated.

"Since I hired my old Right-hand..." Dark Cacao grumbled. "I must of forgotten to get rid of them..." Dark Cacao added.

"Oh! Well! You need to get rid of them! The sent is foul, and you need to make money off of tourists but instead your scaring them away!" Hollyberry spoke with a slight bit of aggravation, all the Ancients knew what happened with Dark Cacao and his Right-hand, non of them were pleased.

"The wall is still more important." Dark Cacao grumbled.

"I know! But money is more! Go work on tourist attractions and getting rid of those foul sented incenses!" Hollyberry demanded, only for her to feel something go up her skirt.

"Agh! What is that!" Hollyberry was shocked.

"NO! DO NOT HIDE UNDER HER SKIRT! THIS TRAINING WILL BE DOUBLE THE TIME IF YOU HIDE!" Crunchy Chip ran over trying to pull out the Cream Wolf.

"Holy mother of witches! Your Cream Wolves are perverts, Wolf Captain." Hollyberry chuckled.

"They get it from Dark Cacao." Caramel Arrow chuckled, only for her to be death stared at by Dark Cacao.

"Well! Aren't you a cute Pupper!" Hollyberry crouched down and started to pet the Cream Wolf.

"WOLF! THEY ARE WOLVES! AND THEY AREN'T CUTE, THEY ARE VICIOUS ANIMALS!" Crunchy Chip growled, only to be elbowed by Dark Cacao.

"Do not yell at Hollyberry." Dark Cacao looked at Crunchy Chip with frustration.

"Yes sir!" Crunchy Chip bowed as he called the Cream Wolf to him and walked away.

"Aww, I wanted to et it for longer." Hollyberry sighed, as she got helped up.

"Require anything to keep you warm, Honey?" Dark Cacao asked.

"Nope! I'm perfectly fine!" Hollyberry chuckled.

"I'm an adult! I'm able to look after myself!" Hollyberry added.