40) Tea Knight x Dark Cacao (Smut)

Requested by: _TBH_CREATURE_

Two old men fucking and both are pains in pvp.
---------------------

Dark Cacao sat on his throne, beginning to doze off, only for the sound of the Throne Room's doors opening.

"Your Highness, a Cookie wishes to meet you." A Servant came in, their face calm.

"Let them in, I suppose." Dark Cacao sighed, sitting up straight and staring at the doors, purposely not looking at the Servant.

"Very well, I shall show them in." The Servant bowed before walking away, shutting the doors behind them.

"Mm, I'm too tired for socialize..." Dark Cacao huffed as he stared at his sword, what was neatly leaning against the side of the Throne.

The Doors opened up again, the Servant came inside once more but was being followed by a Knight.

Dark Cacao was confused as he got up to greet the Knight, the Servant bowed before leaving.

"Greetings, I am King Dark Cacao. The King of this Kingdom." Dark Cacao spoke in a calm yet fierce voice.

"I am Tea Knight, I am sure you know me from Queen Hollyberry." Tea Knight took off his helmet.

"Queen Hollyberry? She is a Lady now. Her son and daughter-in-law are now King and Queen." Dark Cacao seemed confused as he shook Tea Knight's hand.

"It has been a while since I have been to the Hollyberry Kingdom." Tea Knight looked slightly embarrassed.

"Well, what brings you here?" Dark Cacao asked, tightening his ponytail.

"Nothing really. Just wanted to see you I suppose." Tea Knight grumbled a bit.

"Makes sense." Dark Cacao nodded slightly.

They just stared at each other for half a minute before Dark Cacao broke the contact and went back on his throne.

"That was awkward silence." Tea Knight mumbled to himself.

"Do come over here, don't make this any more awkward!" Dark Cacao glared at Tea Knight, disappointed at the lack of movement from the Knight.

"Ah yes, I do apologise, Your Majesty." Tea Knight nodded before walking up to Dark Cacao.

"Sit." Dark Cacao ordered.

"Sit where?" Tea Knight asked as he looked around the room.

"There." Dark Cacao pointed to the arm of the Throne.

Tea Knight looked confused before nodding and sitting on the arm of the Throne.

"So you really didn't come here for a reason?" Dark Cacao asked, double checking if he heard him right.

"Yes, I came for basically no reason." Tea Knight looked anxious as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'll give you a reason." Dark Cacao winked as he got up.

Tea Knight was confused, only to get pushed onto the Throne and a quite clear horny Dark Cacao was in front of him.

"What are you doing?!" Tea Knight panicked as he attempted to snap Dark Cacao out of whatever he was on, weed, joking.

"That is a good question... What the fuck am I doing?" Dark Cacao seemed slightly hesitant, regretting what he had just done.

"Obviouly you're on something because a normal Cookie wouldn't of done that!" Tea Knight scowled as he got up from the Throne, immediately turning to stare at his axe what leaning neatly against the Throne's arm, right next to Dark Cacao's sword.