13) Millennial Tree X Dark Enchantress (Smut)

Requested by XxNightmare_UwUxX

She has an obsession with Dark Enchantress. /J

-------------------------------

Dark Enchantress grumbled as she laid on Millennial Tree's lap.

"I've tried over and over again! It never works!" Dark Enchantress grumbled as she hit her fist onto the floor.

"Tried what?" Millennial Tree looked at her with confusion.

"To have a strong powerful child! I've tried it with every powerful male!" Dark Enchantress snarrled.

"Well who have you even tried it with?" Millennial Tree asked.

"Pure Vanilla, Dark Cacao, Fire Spirit and Wind Archer!" Dark Enchantress sighed.

"I'm surprised any of them even did that with you." Millennial Tree looked very confused.

"I pretended to be other Cookies, damn." Dark Enchantress snarrled again.

"Right... Well you haven't tried one Cookie." Millennial Tree smirked slightly.

"And who is that?!" Dark Enchantress sat up and turned to look at him.

"Me." Millennial Tree chuckled, only for Dark Enchantress to smirk.

"Ohhh~ Of course~ How did I forget~" Dark Enchantress smirked more as she sat on Millennial Tree's lap.

"Hm~ Let's start than?~" Millennial Tree smirked.

"Yes, we shall~" Dark Enchantress smirked as she lifted up her dress, revealing her wet Cookiussy. Millennial Tree smirked as he lifted up his skirt, gently pressing his erect cock against her Cookiussy, a slight moan came from Dark Enchantress.

"Well~ Isn't someone excited~" Dark Enchantress chuckled only causing Millennial Tree's cock to get harder. Millennial Tree gripped onto Dark Enchantress' thighs before shoving it in.

A whine followed by a gentle moan came from Dark Enchantress as she untied her bra and took out her tits, only for them to be sucked mercilessly.

A louder moan blurted out from Dark Enchantress, only for Millennial Tree to bite down hard on her nipple, causing a loud whine and cum to follow soon after. Millennial Tree smirked as he sucked harder, almost as if he was expecting milk to come out of them.

Millennial Tree's cock throbbed as he pushed Dark Enchantress further down. A louder moan came from Dark Enchantress as she arched her back as she came once more, her cum dripped down Millennial Tree's cock, causing a slight shudder to come from Millennial Tree's cock.

Dark Enchantress started to ride Millennial Tree, only causing his cock to throb quicker and harder. He started to suck Dark Enchantress' other nipple, as he moved one of his hands to fondle her other breast.

Dark Enchantress' Cookiussy tighten around Millennial Tree's cock, a louder moan came from Dark Enchantress, as Millennial Tree went deeper inside her, hitting her G-Spot. Dark Enchantress' eyes rolled back as she orgasmed, Millennial Tree smirked more as he bit down harder, fondling her other breast rougher.

A loud whine came from Dark Enchantress, only for her to jolt forward. Millennial Tree shoved his fingers into her ass hole, attacking it viciously causing her to tighten more. Millennial Tree moaned slightly as he came inside her.

Dark Enchantress' Cookiussy was twitching and throbbing around Millennial Tree's cock and fingers, he was unable to remove himself from her. A moan came from Millennial Tree as some of his cum leaked out. Dark Enchantress started biting Millennial Tree's neck as she moaned.

Millennial Tree pushed Dark Enchantress onto her back, as he lifted up her legs and thrusted quicker, a louder moan came from Dark Enchantress as she gripped onto his neck. Millennial Tree smirked as he went back to nibbling on her nipples, Dark Enchantress arched her back once again, having another orgasm.

"Damn, aren't you a little slut~" Millennial Tree teased as he thrusted further, cumming slightly, Dark Enchantress moaned as her face became red.

Millennial Tree carried on fingering Dark Enchantress' ass, causing a louder moan as she closed her eyes to stop the tears from falling.

"You don't need to close your eyes, I like to see the pleasure in them~" Millennial Tree smiled as he rubbed Dark Enchantress' cheek, a she opened her eyes, they were sparkling from her tears.

Millennial Tree thrusted deeper and harder, causing a loud erotic moan to come from Dark Enchantress, she removed one of her hands away from his neck to grip on to the floor. Millennial Tree gripped onto Dark Enchantress' waist to give himself slight stability.

"Your getting tighter each second~" Millennial Tree smirked as he thrusted harder to get further inside.Dark Enchantress began drooling as she cummed all over Millennial Tree's cock.

"Ok, your causing my cum to leak out when you cum." Millennial Tree grumbled slightly, only for Dark Enchantress to tighten even more, only causing Millennial Tree to cum again.

"Ahh~ W-well your replenishing it~ Ahh~" Dark Enchantress moaned.

"Hm~ Correct~" Millennial Tree smirked as he thrusted quicker, causing a louder moan as Dark Enchantress arched her back.

Millennial Tree went back to sucking on Dark Enchantress' nipples, causing her to tighten once more, to the point she squeezed some of his cum out. Millennial Tree moaned slightly, the vibrations from his moan was felt from Dark Enchantress' tits, causing her to cum again.

Dark Enchantress' knees clicked as they became numb, Millennial Tree grabbed onto her thighs and spread them slightly, as they were easier to move. As he had better access he thrusted quicker and harder, leaving Dark Enchantress a complete mess, she kept cumming over and over again. Her sticky substance getting all over the floor and Millennial Tree, she began panting for her breath back.

"Require me to stop?" Millennial Tree asked as he stopped thrusting to give her a quick break, a slight nod came from Dark Enchantress as she panted. Millennial Tree sighed but smiled as he pulled out.

Dark Enchantress closed her eyes as she rubbed her stomach, cum leaking from her Cookiussy. Millennial Tree picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

"I won't let you leave for two weeks. By the way your acting, I think I pushed your limits." Millennial Tree smiled as he whispered into her ear.

"I haven't done it in a looooooong time... My limits are easier to push than usual." Dark Enchantress chuckled slightly before resting her head onto his shoulder.

-----------------------------

I really do not know how to write hardcore sex-

(1031 words)