48) Affogato x Eclair (Smut)

Requested by: Y0uu_self and  Sleepdestorion

People like their smut, eh?

-------------------------

Eclair walked around his museum, checking every exhibit in the Hall of Nature and the Hall of History, beginning to go to the Hall of Magic, all 90 relics were delivered not too long ago, he must keep a good track on all.

He walked to the entrance hall and grabbed a clipboard, checking off all relics from the Hall of History, now taking it with him to the Hall of Magic, heading upstairs and entering the first hall, a wide smile on his face as all the relics glimmered and shined.

Eclair walked up to each relic in the first hall, no damage nor unshiney, time for the second hall. Slowly he went through every hall in the big Hall of Magic, now heading to the sixth hall.

Only to be met by a Cookie, a Cookie with a large ass in fact.

"Museum is closed, do come back later." Eclair stated as he walked up to the Cookie.

"I don't take orders from peasants, such as yourself." The Cookie laughed, turning towards Eclair.

Eclair had slight blush on his face, he liked being insulted.

"I apologise, Sir. But you do need to leave, the museum shut 48 minutes ago." Eclair sighed as he checked his watch, he always liked getting the exact time.

"How sad and pathetic, you get the minutes exactly? How much of a nerd you must be." The Cookie teased, bending down slightly and staring at Eclair, before flicking his nose and laughing.

"I'll get security!" Eclair snarled.

"Get security and I'll get you banned from Parfaedia!" The Cookie teased, their braid falling off their shoulder and going down to the nape of their neck.

"I..." Eclair lost words, threatened in his own museum? He doesn't even know the placement let alone the name of this bitch.

"Who are you?" Eclair asked, slightly worried.

"Affogato Cookie, King Dark Cacao's Right-hand!" Affogato laughed, pinching Eclair's nose and standing up.

"... Out." Eclair demanded.

"Awww, as poor little baby not had his milky wilky yet?" Affogato teased, beginning to turn around and carry on looking at the relic. Eclair grumbled before standing in front of Affogato.

"I demand you to leave!" Eclair ordered.

"And I demand you to get your small fucking ass out the way." Affogato snarled.

"I don't like your fable insults!" Eclair scoffed.

"Oh shut up, you're just jealous because I'm pretty and more powerful." Affogato laughed.

"GET YOU AND YOUR YEE YEE ASS HAIRCUT OUT MY FUCKING MUSEUM, THIS IS WHY YOU GET NO BITCHES!" Eclair yelled, pointing to the door.

"... Pardon?" Affogato scoffed as he fluttered his eyelids repeatedly as he stared down at Eclair.

"You do realise who you are talking to, you little bitch?" Affogato asked, pinching his cheek.

"YES I DO, NOW PISS OFF!" Eclair demanded.

"Well, so be it!" Affogato snarled as he stormed off.

"What a dick..." Eclair grumbled, only to look up and watch Affogato leave, a slight lip bite as he watched.